mag...

aury

k, i don't know if anyone suggested this yet, & if they did, it bares repeating.

we should put a magazine together.

um, yeah... :? k, discuss.

:D

Maybe, but don't we ALREADY just read lots of articles that fellow asexuals write? Why formalize it?

That being said, the idea does have alot of merit, it would be much easier to deal with than the craziness of the forums...

Oh boy, I want to be a regular contributor, I want to be a regular contributor! We could have a monthly collection of ignorant things sexuals have said to us. And stories and poetry and a columnist.

Cate

No, I wanna be the one who answers the mail!

Why don't u lik sex? sex is teh good

-Bob, Arkansas

ILikePie says,

Fuck you. Oh, and could I please have your exact address and zip code?

LOL!!! why don't you 2 & orpheus divide the dubious honor of answering the mail. judging by what you guys have written over the past year, i'm sure you'll come up w/ some good material. :twisted:

avenguy, to answer your question, it would help in the education process, plus it would help in the self-realization thing that goes on w/ prospective asexuals.

that sounds feasible. :D

Hehehe.

Dear ILikePie,

I think you're hot!

ILikePie: Well, here's what ya do. See that gun, in the cupboard under the sink? Take it out. Point it at your head. Pull the magic lever.

I'm so evil.

Worthless Poster

As editor, ILikePie's general reponse:

Well, you [explicative deleted] listen to me now, [explicative deleted] [explicative deleted] [explicative deleted] bomb in the basement with the [explicative deleted] on me, and I will [explicative deleted] [explicative deleted] until the [explicative deleted] and then you can just [explicative deleted] you [explicative deleted] [explicative deleted].

Regards.

XD!

Someone asks a good question:

ILikePie: Woah. Did someone just... ask.. a... good... question? I would answer your question, Timmy, but i'm in shock at getting a good question. I think i'm having a heart attack. Sorry.

The asexuality questions, as answered by me!

Is asexuality the same as celibacy?

No.

Can asexual people fall in love?

Not me. Others, yeah.

How do you know that nonsexual relationships are just as close as sexual ones? Have you ever been in a sexual relationship?

No I haven't. But the idea that sticking tab A into slot B makes a better realtionship is ridiculous.

Are there a lot of asexual people out there?

There will be once my mind control device is done.

What the hell?

You just wait.

Do asexual people have a sex drive?

Some of the less-asexual ones.

Are you sexually repressed?

What, was I raped as a child or something? Hell no.

Is it possible that you just haven't found the right person yet?

No.

Why is there so little information about asexuality out there?

Because you touch yourself at night.

I love Douglas Adams...and my faviorite book...is his least well known...its wonderfull though

It' called:

"Last Chance to See"

AND IT IS WONDERFUL!

Why is there so little information about asexuality out there?

Because you touch yourself at night.

*suffers near whiplash from tossing head to laugh ass off*

:lol: :lol: :lol:

orpheus: you were the one who mentioned an asexual mag? if so, i KNEW i saw the suggestion somewhere!!!

xena_trade_center

aury, i think a sister site would be fantastic.... I was actually thinking of makeing one my-self... but I'm not too good at html :? But I think if we could get a few people to work on it together we could make something really good. AVEN just doesn't provide everything.. (and it shouldn't). It's more an education/introduction to the asexual world... but we need something more.. ya know?

Anyway.. if there is anyone out there who is serious about starting something, please post.

k, what we can do w/ the sister site is probably print out a newsletter, send out the aven pamphlets, etc.

i have no clue what avenguy thinks about all of this... :|

• 1 month later...

cool idea. with all the "underground" internet asexually-greared content out there, we should have something put together that we can read and such. i'd like it. ooh, ooh! can i draw comics and write? that'd be cool...

yep. hell, anyone who can draw can contribute.

i do stick figures. :mrgreen:

(shrieks with laughter) OMG!!!!! That looks like something I would have drawn :mrgreen:

Hey, is that Japanese writing up the side? :shock:

nope. it's trail prints, like the ones coming after me. that means the bees are flying.

you guys wanna see some really funny shit, you should see my "cheerleader bowling strike" & "trampoline" cartoons. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

you won't be able to get up then...

Archived