Is it possible to die from not having sex?

SorryNotSorry

Is it possible to die from deciding not to dodge a swinging axe?

We need to establish a definition of causality first, because a lot of people throughout history has most certainly experienced a tragic death from not having sex --- or more specifically, by refusing to engage in the activity with someone else.

allrightalready

We need to establish a definition of causality first, because a lot of people throughout history has most certainly experienced a tragic death from not having sex --- or more specifically, by refusing to engage in the activity with someone else.

the question is to try to find out if one can die by simply not pursuing an orgasm with a partner, not "will someone murder me for not wanting to be raped" seriously different subjects

Ha! I'm 54 and a virgin. I accept I'll die eventually but cause of death won't be celibacy ;)

Autumn Season

I actually heard that old sperm gets killed off and its components get reused to build new cells. :o Which would mean that emission is not or not very much necessary. I can't remember the source of this info though.

@ Autumnal Season...[beware of Minor Trigger.] Doktor Scrotal :ph34r:: Having never written nor read about the recycling of outdated semen; I believe you may be confusing it

with one of the, well-documented, purposes of 'pre-cum'. One of 'its' less-proven roles is the rinsing of the male's

ducts, in order that the progression of the ensuing fluids is less-inhibited.

However, I inform my clients that this is not a process to be relied upon.

Lord Jade Cross

Were those people threatened to fuck or die?

Doktor Scrotal :ph34r:: I apologise for the jumbled post ^^. It requires surgery.

If you have sex you'll die.

If you don't have sex you'll die.

You die, no matter what.

Rare Aztec Whstling Chickn

I'm pretty sure this is a big no, and I'm pretty sure that never having sex will make you immortal

Lord Jade Cross

Im just trying to figure out what Im going to do with my inmortality. (Props for whoever knows that line)

That made my day... thanks!!

but no... You cant die from not having sex..

though there are ACTUALLY a bunch of health benefits from having sex..

Dont worry you wont keel over and die if you dont do it.

HAHA <3 I needed that laugh today.

allrightalready

You die, no matter what.

but the question was not will you die IF you don't have sex

it was will you die FROM not having sex.

the implication in the question is

will not having sex accelerate your demise?

I think Mr. Spock might have. I believe every 10 years or so, those Vulcans go crazy. I am not sure what the time line is.

Lord Jade Cross

You die, no matter what.

but the question was not will you die IF you don't have sex

it was will you die FROM not having sex.

the implication in the question is

will not having sex accelerate your demise?

That would still leave a whole range of factors to consider and its an open question to boot.

Vulcans will go crazy, become violent and then die if they don't have sex during pon farr, which is a state of extreme sexual arousal that occurs once every seven years. There is a common misconception that Vulcans only have sex during pon farr, but actually they can have sex at anytime, but outside of pon farr going without sex is not fatal for Vulcans.

Die from not having sex? As I've said in another thread, there's more chance of my last words on this world being "Car? What car - " **BAM!** :lol:

allrightalready

Vulcans will go crazy, become violent and then die if they don't have sex during pon farr, which is a state of extreme sexual arousal that occurs once every seven years. There is a common misconception that Vulcans only have sex during pon farr, but actually they can have sex at anytime, but outside of pon farr going without sex is not fatal for Vulcans.

this is non sequitor right?

Die from not having sex? As I've said in another thread, there's more chance of my last words on this world being "Car? What car - " **BAM!** :lol:

Thanks Glyn. That was really to the point, and so beautifully phrased. I fully agree.