Hi everyone!

SpirallingSnowy

SpirallingSnowy

Hi everyone!

Im a 23yr old chick and i live in sydney aus. Ive always assumed i was straight, tho its a lil blurred on the bi side of things. I never considered that there was anything other than normal, because normal is all u ever hear about. I just assumed i was someone who didnt care about sex, who may or may not be turned on by their partner at any given time, and felt guilty when they wanted it and i didnt. It doesnt help that i have several mental illnesses that inhibit my wanting of any sexual contact. ive been avoiding sexual anything with my boyfriend at the moment and hes feeling very rejected. i just dont feel like it, it doesnt even occur to me to start anything. hes stopped asking me cos i keep saying oh its the new meds. and perhaps it is. but ive felt like this before when i wasnt on meds.

I guess im curious and undecided. ive got some thinking ahead of me, as it never occured to me that i could be anything other than straight...

So yeah thats me!

Hi again! :D

Hi nad welcome.

Have some more :cake:

You can be straight and asexual, we're a diverse bunch.

Enjoy AVEN I hope it helps you figure things out.

Yeah, you don't hear much besides the norm, do you? That's why it's such a journey to find an accepting place like this. Whatever your decision, I hope you enjoy these understanding forums--the cake is delicious! :cake:.

SpirallingSnowy

mmmm :cake: thanks peoples!!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

SpirallingSnowy

:cry:

I just brought asexuality up to my boyfriend the other day. i showed him the main page of here and the overview bit and hes not dealing :? i asked him did it bother him that we hadnt have sex in a while and he said a bit and i asked him how much it bothered him and he wont tell me. He doesnt want to tell me. arragghh im sick of giving him his personal space to have his issues with stuff and im over him shutting up and going off to play a stupid game when he doesnt want to talk about it or doesnt want to deal, or him making a random comment instead of saying i dont want to talk about this. its so frustrating, it feels like im dealing with a little kid instead of a 21yr old guy.

Archived