am i demi or grey a?

Lewis Pavey28

Lewis Pavey28

Hi there.

I joined AVEN a few days ago and I have a question I am confused on if I am a grey asexual or a demisexual.

Recently I was having this thing going on until I got my heart broke and we did have sex cause I loved her but it was only good with her.

I have had sex in the past before I found out about asexuality but they were just because I wanted to feel normal that I found sex really boring.

Anyway this girl is the one girl I have ever loved and only person I could think of in a sexual way but if I see a person who is attractive I just go "oh OK" and carry on with my life like I said sex is not important to me.

So what am I I think demisexual since I only have ever enjoyed sex with someone I love but sometimes I have seen people I have only met a few times and thought if I had the chance I would but that is very rare I am hard to turn on.

PS I am thinking of getting an asexual pride flag for my bedroom but I heard greys and demos have there own if so where can you buy them?

CosineTheCat

The real question is do you have desire to have sex with that person once you have gotten close emotional bonds? this also means that once you have that emotional bond with them, it's quite possible to be as romantically attracted to that person as a sexual <- this is demi

If you feel random sexual attraction towards one person or other, doesn't really follow a pattern<- this is grey-a

the whole experience is really what you come to conclusion with. we aren't able to give you all the answers, we can only provide information and maybe a little of a tidbit that makes it easier to help you understand.

Congrats on maybe getting an asexuality flag! Amazon or other online shops, search "buy asexuality flag" in your favorite search engine!

By saying sex was only good with her, do you mean you just enjoyed it or you actually desired to do sexual things to her?

You've had other partners, have you had the same bond with them that you did with this one girl?

sometimes I have seen people I have only met a few times and thought if I had the chance I would but that is very rare

Do you mean you randomly feel sexual attraction? They turn you on and you desire/have the impulse to do sexual things to/with them.

Lewis Pavey28

Well with the girl I love I wanted to please her but sometimes I can see people and have sex thoughts but it is rare when I look at most people it does nothing to me so I have had sex with people I don't care for cause I had a pulse at the time but I didn't enjoy them but with this girl I loved pleasing her she has been the only person I have ever cared for I don't get sexual often

LadyPariah

82733-why-not-both-meme-5LvD.jpeg

But seriously, you can be both. I am Grey-A and Demi, meaning I only feel sexual attraction to certain people if I'm really close to them, but not in all cases.

Archived