I wish I had an androgynous body

Mangosteen

I came across a similar topic around here and just as I was about to post a reply, I realised it was locked.

I've only just made an account too, so I might as well say "Hi" to everyone before I delve into this.

The topic title is open to discussion. If you've ever experienced cognitive dissonance, then this is similar. When one plus one doesn't equal two. And it's not as simple as changing my appearance, because underneath the clothes I wear, the parts that I received still represent something that I'm never going to use, and which may in fact under certain circumstances in the future be used against me. So, in the case of the transgender person, their equation might be one plus one equals some other number. In my case, one plus one doesn't grant a number. It's some symbol that doesn't have a definition. It's like a human being copulating with an animal and giving birth to a plant.

I have the physical body of a 22 year old woman, and while I've grown to accept the fact that my breasts and vagina are parts of my anatomy, I can't help but wish, sometimes, that my body were more "square", and less "shapely", and more like that of a teenage boy, only without a reproductive system.

Moving this thread from Asexual Musings and Rantings to Gender Discussion.

Steph
Asexual Musings and Rantings Moderator.

Sounds neutrois..

Just had someone grab my phone away from me, read, and say "That's me! OMG!" So..

nerdperson777

Yeah, I would like to have a sexless body. I have no need for male parts and I'm fine with the physical appearance of my lower body. My upper body, it may be small, but it'd be nice if it was gone so I can freely move instead of constricting myself. I mean, I can live with wearing a binder, but if I had nothing to begin with, I'd love to be able to just wear an undershirt and t-shirt as my top. Ability to be shirtless is a perk but not required. Also I see my identity as that of a teenage boy instead of the 20 year old female body I have right now. At least I'm fairly ruler shaped. But the butt doesn't work. I know it's going to be big until I get some T.

Sounds neutrois..

Just had someone grab my phone away from me, read, and say "That's me! OMG!" So..

Neutrois is a term that's hard to apply to a body that's clearly female, even if I'd rather not be, but thanks for the suggestion. I guess I'm not the only one.

Yeah, I would like to have a sexless body. I have no need for male parts and I'm fine with the physical appearance of my lower body. My upper body, it may be small, but it'd be nice if it was gone so I can freely move instead of constricting myself. I mean, I can live with wearing a binder, but if I had nothing to begin with, I'd love to be able to just wear an undershirt and t-shirt as my top. Ability to be shirtless is a perk but not required. Also I see my identity as that of a teenage boy instead of the 20 year old female body I have right now. At least I'm fairly ruler shaped. But the butt doesn't work. I know it's going to be big until I get some T.

I only mentioned the word "woman" because having lived 22 years classifies me as one, and this forum is related to sexuality and not age, but it's funny that someone should reply to this topic who also feels as though their physical age doesn't match their identity.

Four Eyed Lemon

That'd be nice for me too, heh. On some days, anyway? Sometimes I don't mind my breasts but I usually want them out of the way. And my reproductive system can get out of here either way, whether or not for the same or different reasons I don't know. My hips... don't bother me much. It's mostly my chest honestly.

Certified Cake Decorator

Neutrois is hard to apply to a female body? I dont understand that. Can you elaborate?

Because the way you look or dress does NOT equal gender. Neutrois is a gender identity, so you can dress or look or be whatever you want and still be Neutrois in gender.

Does that make sense?

Neutrois is hard to apply to a female body? I dont understand that. Can you elaborate?

Because the way you look or dress does NOT equal gender. Neutrois is a gender identity, so you can dress or look or be whatever you want and still be Neutrois in gender.

Does that make sense?

What I meant is that no matter how I dress and what I identify with personally, a truly neutral body will never exist (at least not unless a mutation occurs), and physically I will always be a woman. Undergoing surgery to appear more androgynous is out of the question.

Well, just because ones body cannot be made perfectly genderless doesn't mean one doesn't want to move in that direction, so it wasn't clear.

Archived