Do You Love ALL THE SNUGGLES?

LeaveOnYourColours

A Perfect Square

Snuggles I can tolerate, provided I feel safe with the person! ^_^

I detest any form of physical contact, whether with 'friends', family.. or.. anyone haha. Except for me sweetie :wub: .. I could snuggle him all day and night and never get bored of it ^_^

binary suns

who really knows tho

I've not been close to a person

I remember that cuddling is happiness

but I don't really remember cuddling

I wish I could cuddle with someone

don't wanna be close to no-one

keep away :unsure:

ScottishLass

I LOVE CUDDLING!!!

I like hugs, when I was spending a lot of time with my old friend group I could get thirty or more hugs in a day, which was truly awesome. I felt so loved and close to each of them. But I've barely seen them for years, and I don't have a friend group to replace them, so hugs are down to about one a week, from my mum when I see her. Not sufficient sadly, I crave physical contact. As for cuddling, I really really want it and miss it, but I've not cuddled with someone in about five years. I would love nothing more than to coorie in (as we call it in Scotland) under a blanket with someone I felt affection for, on a cold winter night, with hopefully a woodburning stove lit so the flickering light casts shadows and makes the room all nice and warm whilst it snows outside. Ultimate cuddle :)

TheWheatOne

I LOVE CUDDLING!!!

I like hugs, when I was spending a lot of time with my old friend group I could get thirty or more hugs in a day, which was truly awesome. I felt so loved and close to each of them. But I've barely seen them for years, and I don't have a friend group to replace them, so hugs are down to about one a week, from my mum when I see her. Not sufficient sadly, I crave physical contact. As for cuddling, I really really want it and miss it, but I've not cuddled with someone in about five years. I would love nothing more than to coorie in (as we call it in Scotland) under a blanket with someone I felt affection for, on a cold winter night, with hopefully a woodburning stove lit so the flickering light casts shadows and makes the room all nice and warm whilst it snows outside. Ultimate cuddle :)

I think I know what to write now in my story haha

rileycastiel

I love cuddling! But I think there are different kinds of cuddling. So, the type of cuddling I do with my mom isn't the same as the more... not-quite-sensual cuddling I'd prefer to do with a significant other.

I can't get no snuggles.

On a more cereal note, I don't like being touched(giving my mum hugs is like a gift to her.) so I don't think I'd enjoy snuggles unless it was with someone I really trusted or loved. . .and I just realized I'm probably demi~bisensual . Woot woot.

I feel like I've posted on this thread before, but I have no idea, so sorry if I have. xD

graysweater

I DO LOVE ALL THE SNUGGLES! :D

Alright, maybe not ALL the snuggles. I only like snuggles with someone who I have a romantic connection with. Otherwise I'm uncomfortable. Cuddling is how I like to show my romantic affection. Of course this usually leads my partner, who is sexual, to become aroused... so there's that.

The cuddles. They are amazing <3! I love to cuddle with people I really trust. Otherwise, if I'm not comfortable with someone I don't like them to touch me much.

Snuggles/cuddles are my favorite thing!! :D I really like physical affection like hugs and cuddles, and snuggling with my friends and girlfriend is one of my favorite things to do. Snuggles are how I show affection for people and I would be constantly snuggling someone if it were possible!

LeaveOnYourColours

I would love to do it if it wasn´t connected with a lot of misunderstandings and expectations of sex later...

Yah I feel the same way which is basically why I only do it with close friends. For some reason I don't like cuddling with family either. It's not something my family ever did.

I know the feeling. Half the time i try to hug my mom she shrugs me off :( Even when I was a kid. My mom's not affectionate (apparently her mother wasn't either), and I've never known my father.

Yet I love cuddles <3 I really wish I could do it more often. I think that's why I like sleeping on the couch sometimes. I can cuddle against the back of it..

I do exactly the same thing! And in my bed, I have 5 or 6 pillows expertly placed to feel like a person. That sounds kinda sad, but it works okay in the absence of a friend/future partner.

I really love cuddling with my immediate family but I'm much more reserved with others, aside from hugging, which I really enjoy. I think it's a struggle to determine whether it is socially appropriate. If a friend wanted to cuddle, I'd be down, provided I trusted them.

I absolutely LOVE cuddling and hugging and snuggling - there's something really comforting and safe about it for me. As someone whos part of the acting world, physical contact is often a given, espeicially with things like physical or experimental theatre. It would be a real promblem if I didn't like touching!

But yeah, at any suggestion that any of these might lead to sex... then I tense up like a rock.

cemeterywitch

I like cuddling with my SO. Sometimes I think about trying to cuddle with friends but I don't think I could. I don't like people touching me.

Being-In-Monochrome

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the cuddles!! Although i do hate any kind of handholding as it is awkward. It really just depends, though.

1) the person. I don't like snuggling with somebody who is not wearing very many clothes, or if they are squirmy. I like being both big and little spoon, but some people make me become uncomfortable. It also depends on their mood. Me and my sister were cuddling the other day while she was on Tumblr and she seemed irritated and distant. I like to have a mutual share of attention in the cuddling.

2) The circumstance. I cuddle a lot with one of my friends and that's about all the cuddles besides my sis occasionally, but we fit perfectly together when we snuggle. She knew/knows I'm asexual, but once while we were cuddling she asked me if I was sure, and was acting a bit sexual, so it makes me kind of uncomfortable from time to time. Also, when I snuggle up on her lap or something, my friends think it's strange and romantic/sexual, as I am aromantic, and on occasion tease me.

There are really not a lot of people I can physically cuddle with, and I only have 1 ace friend and they are averse to touch from what I know. It's really hard to find a friend who wants to snuggle as I am friends with mostly bi/pan/lesbian girls who take my physical affection too far. I definitely prefer girls to snuggle with.(Im sorry but I have been told boys are bad my whole life in my family of all girls and am not "allowed" to date until 18, but I'm trying really hard to accept men, although they are very new to me.)

I really really want more ace friends my age in my area that I can just be intimate and sensual with, but it's just not really an option at my age and with my strict mom I guess.

I loveeeee cuddles ^_^ only with someone I have a romantic connection with, otherwise it's "O.O Don't. Touch. Me. "

violetcake

I like cuddling a lot but most of the people I want to cuddle with are either indifferent or don't like being touched, or they want to cuddle too but I barely see them D:

I have a very close friend who doesn't like being touched because she's so ticklish, but she hugs me sometimes when we say goodbye after seeing each other and stuff, which is nice. I would like to cuddle with her, but only if she was okay with it; I wouldn't want to make her uncomfortable so I'm perfectly fine with how we spend time already. She also gets too hot really quickly and easily so it probably wouldn't last for that long anyhow.

There's also another friend I have who enjoys cuddling a lot and so we've done it a few times - but last time he started kissing me and I just rolled with it even though I was a bit bored (it doesn't make me uncomfortable, it just doesn't do anything for me and is kind of gross imo) although I did feel a bit disappointed since I was enjoying just hugging like we'd been doing before. That was before either of us knew I was asexual though (it's a pretty recent thing) and now I know that if we cuddled again he wouldn't try and turn it into kissing like that, so I'm not that worried.

I have a crush too who I really want to cuddle with but she lives in the USA and I live in England ;v;

I wouldn't like cuddling with a random person though, only friends or partner and maaaaybe some of my family. A lot of people here seem to cuddle their dogs a lot - I would love to do that but my dog is way too excitable laughs

doctorbluebox

oooh I love cuddles! It's funny because I don't really like being touched by people I don't know very well and even among the people who are my friends. But I have a good friend and we cuddle all the time it's awesome! In short cuddles are awesome.

I love cuddling too~ I mostly just cuddle one of my dogs or my Sebastian Michaelis body pillow... because I'm afraid to cuddle someone who might want to take it a step or two past just cuddling (also why I only cuddle my friends who I know aren't into me)

ChainSmokingBob

I very much enjoy just lying there with someone, hugging and other forms of contact. Sex no, other forms of physical affection a definite yes.

I just unfortunately haven't had anyone to spend time with like that in eight years.

With strangers or people I don't know too well: Rather not. Even fast hugs and handshakes feel awkward.

Friends, family and partner: Yes! Though most of my friends don't know about my asexuality so I can't help but think do they maybe think I'm being creepy with my purely caring, non-sexual hugs, thinking they have a sexual meaning. ...hopefully not!

It's the same thing with common courtesy around here. My culture is somewhat reserved and people don't usually say or show directly they care about someone. They rather show it through little deeds while time passes and assume the other one knows it. Often courtesy and friendliness is even mistaken as flirting because it's so rare.

With animals: Even more than with people. I'm not sure why. Animals, especially canines seem to awaken something in me how most of people feel about each other, especially towards children.

I love to cuddle. I go to long without cuddling I get twitchy. Its how I show affection to those I care about, be it friends or family. I don't really cuddle with most of my friends, cause I know it would make them uncomfortable, but if it's up to me I'd like to be in contact with them in some way, even if its just having our shoulders touch or something. With one of my friends though, we are closer than sisters, and we cuddle all the time, I mean if we are in the same room it's like magnets, we'll be touching in some way. I don't have a significant other, but I guess I'd probably feel similar with them.

travelingnotes

Cuddling is the BEST. It'd be SO nice to have a relationship with someone who didn't want cuddling to lead to sex. -.-

StephieC1984

If I could find a guy who loved to just cuddle and nothing more I'd be in bliss. I'd fall so much in love. Nothing is more romantic to this ace then cuddling and maybe kissing, that's it. :D

YES I LOVE ALL THE SNUGGLES *ahem*

Anyway, I love juggling my friends! They just think it's awkward. When I hugged my friend at a sleepover she said (and I quote):This could be a scene from a weird fanfiction."

i would love to cuddle ive only really dont it once and it was a one way thing so i dont think that would count as much i hug my friends and family all the time

dare i say i think i might be cuddle frustrated if thats a thing and things do not look like theyre going to change soon <_<

I can't stand touching more than like a quick hug, and even that some people I don't want to touch at all. The only person I really want to and love cuddling with is my girlfriend. I could cuddle with her 24/7 :) ... but other than that, no, I definitely do not like it. She's the exception, I guess.

How did you do this? D:

Tell me your secret oh master! orz

I generally have 1 or 2 girl mates at any one time that I can have cuddles with. Sadly I don't seem to have any at the moment. Not entirely sure what happened there. I was having load of cuddles with this one girl but then she asked me for sex and I turned her down so they stopped for a while but they did come back for a little while before she moved to new zealand.

Having said all this when I came out of my first long term relationship and came out to a few people as asexual I was wall wary of a lot of things including cuddles because in the relationship I'd been in cuddles generally led to sex I didn't want. Luckily I managed to break the mental connection eventually.

Archived