For 30-somethings and those around that age

test account

Welcome @oodsigma! 32 here also but not for long :D. I also like your Ood avatar!

4 minutes ago, SaturnOOO said:

32 here also but not for long :D

How 'not very long'? Is there something I should know?

I accidentally missed the birthday of my travel companion :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Midland Tyke said:

@SaturnOOO   Oh wow! Just looked at your profile info. Hope you have a good birthday!!!

:D

Noooo turtle! :( 

5 hours ago, SaturnOOO said:

:D

Noooo turtle! :( 

I confess that I have no idea what this means. :D

2 hours ago, Midland Tyke said:

I confess that I have no idea what this means. :D

Lol. The turtle was in response to @Iam-me's story.

• Like 1

Uh hi all.. 

I'm rejoining the living again.. 

Jeezz. I can't even figure out a way to be witty. Please allow me to hang out here and all that fun stuff. ..

• Like 4

I have a new gif-posting feature on my phone, so I'm going to do this much more often now. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

@SaturnOOO. Happy birthday 🎂 🎂 :cake::cake:

@Tenebrae. Welcome  back :cake::cake:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Snao Çoñé said:

I have a new gif-posting feature on my phone, so I'm going to do this much more often now. 

giphy.gif

please don't. There are enough 'clever' visual things on the net. Clever verbiage, of which you are more than capable, are a higher form and less frequently available. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Midland Tyke said:

please don't. There are enough 'clever' visual things on the net. Clever verbiage, of which you are more than capable, are a higher form and less frequently available. 

I prefer a mix of high and low brow, so gifs will only be a small part. ;)

• Like 2
On 7/20/2017 at 9:01 PM, Iam-me said:

That's not cool @Snao Çoñé, but we forgive you :P . 

Welcome @oodsigma :cake:

Look what I found almost to be hit by my dad's car. I didn't know what to do with the poor thing :(, we do not have many institution for animal protection, but also there was a national civic strike today and some local issues related to it, plus it was raining (here intense rains is a valid reasons for whatever, not going to school, university, work etc, for us it's like a day of much snow :P ), so there was no place where to leave it safe and no one to call to come for it, I couldn't take it because I didn't know if its a wild animal, also I don't have proper food for that baby, not to mention that in my family there has being before small turtles as pets and none had a happy end. My dad insisted that it wasn't a pet, that its a wild turtle that got lost because of the lately rains and got away of the lake, so he took it and freed nearby the lake as we couldn't left it just right there, there are also stray dogs and many stray cats around, they would do a fest with it!

I remember one time, long ago, I had to take care of a turtle and we didn't had yet the lamp for it, so I took her outside for having a sun bath and got distracted with some Jehovah's Witnesses (who were too concerned of the fact that I told them that wherever I'll go after dead, they'll go there too :mellow:), so few minutes after, I realized I was in trouble, not only I was surrounded by all this people insisting in myself not been prepared for the end of the word, also by cats and there was even a big bird flying around us, I had to ran! And forgot the turtle and was some wild animal breakfasts naa!! kidding :P

So this is the little creature I found today, hope is no one dinner, but there are babillas (caimán de anteojos, cachirre, babilla, blanco, guagipal o baba (-Caiman crocodilus-)  in the lake so... 

PREkia.jpg

:o *whispers geekishly* Turtle!

• Like 1
On 7/21/2017 at 11:41 AM, Snao Çoñé said:

giphy.gif

You do what you want to do! No judgment here lol. I love gifs.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, DebtheDemi said:

You do what you want to do! No judgment here lol. I love gifs.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
Clouded_Leopard

Hello, I've not posted here in ages. How is everyone doing? 

I'm living in a house share. Although all the individual rooms are let out as single occupancy obviously people are still allowed to have others over. I am distinctly aware that the three other people currently living here are all in serious relationships. I don't understand how people even do that, but it leaves me feeling a bit lonely.

1 hour ago, TheWhorelyVirgin.com said:

You all consider 30 "older"? 30 is the new 20!

Amen!

• Like 2

I'd say 30 is the new 25, as we're still allowed to drink in all countries :P

• Like 4

Compared to the teens on the site, we're practically ancient! I myself, don't feel old. In fact, I'm the baby out of my group of friend.  

• Like 2
Anomaly Q3Xr
3 hours ago, LVG said:

Compared to the teens on the site, we're practically ancient! I myself, don't feel old. In fact, I'm the baby out of my group of friend.  

I'm the oldest out of my group of friends, with most being in their 20's still (I'm 34).  I still feel young though.