confused with my sexuality...

herototherescue

herototherescue

This is my first post, and I'm horribly sorry if this isn't the correct section to discuss this question...

Anyway, for the past couple years I've been confused with my sexuality, and I've been researching, and I think I'm actually aromantic and asexual.

I don't really like kissing... it's boring and weird and I feel like it's a waste of time. Sex is boring, but I do like orgasms and being aroused. I just don't feel like I need another person to achieve it, and frankly I'd rather masturbate than be with a person. But, it's nice to do it with another person because I feel closer to them emotionally. I just feel like I'm having sex for the other person rather than myself, and I want to get off as soon as possible and be done with it. I feel like a horrible lover, don't I?

But, I feel like I'm aromantic because I don't see people that way. I thought I was bisexual for a while because I look at girls the same way I view guys. But I got confused because I realized I don't want to have

sex with girls... but I don't necessarily want to have sex with guys. But I'd rather have sex with a guy than a girl anyday. I find masculine features a lot more attractive than feminine, but I find them cute rather than sexy. Honestly, sex nauseates me, but I'd rather do it with a guy than a girl anyday.

I'm just really confused, and I feel like I'm straight because I don't see girls that way and rather would have a relationship with a guy, but I'd rather it be more like best friends that are extremely close.

Archived