being sexy?

Paper

Hey there(:

I'm asexual, i find sex fun, and i like it but i like it more as an activity. sounds super weird, its true though :P
ive never had an orgasm and have never really been sexually attracted to anyone. butttt i still feel the need to be sexy sometimes.
even though i dont have my eye on anyone and sex obviously isnt my motive, maybe its just an aesthetic thing. anyone else feel like they need to be sexy? or am just odd...

WhenSummersGone

I'm the same. I like to look attractive or sexy, depends on my mood. I don't really want to attract sexual attention though as it creeps me out.

I'm the same. I like to look attractive or sexy, depends on my mood. I don't really want to attract sexual attention though as it creeps me out.

interesting. it doesnt creep me out, at all.

i guess im just a tease. :p

I like looking desirable, but I feel gross when someone finds me too desirable. What I mean is I like looking good and to have people looking at me until they want me in a sexual way. Then I feel like its creepy and unsettling.

That's not odd. I don't feel the need as much (I think), but it's perfectly normal and you shouldn't be afraid or ashamed at all to embrace it!

Almost everybody likes being loved and recieveing good words. Call it as you want. I don't think that's really odd.

what sexy is?? To me sexy is the fact in how someone can be perceived in a positive way for others.

So to me someone sexy is:

someone with humor sense

Someone kind

Someone smart

Someone authentic

someone with a kid soul

Whats no sexy? Someone that tries to be sexy show extra skin and trying to impress with muscles and stuff like that ewwww

I think sexy is subjective, and it is what people find sexually attractive. In most cases it's purely the physical parts, but it may also be scents, voice, movements etc that make a person sexy. However I don't think it's purely subjective, as humans tend to find similar persons sexy, or the "sexiest" of them, most of the population find them sexy.

I like looking desirable, but I feel gross when someone finds me too desirable. What I mean is I like looking good and to have people looking at me until they want me in a sexual way. Then I feel like its creepy and unsettling.

This perfectly describes me.. and it really, really bothers me. :(

rotanimonedaifg

I have that too. I really do like looking good and feeling aesthetically attractive. When people give me compliments about my appearance it usually makes me happy. But then, when if people start aggressively hitting on me, or show strong sexual interest I don't really know what to do. It makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable.

I don't think that really has to do with sexuality. I think that's just a human thing, people just want to look good. It's just a nice and flattering feeling from people of all genders, sexualities, and walks of life.

Take me, for example, I like to dress up and looks sexy just for me. It doesn't turn me on or anything, and whether it turns anyone else on is completely out of my interest, I simply like to look good just to look good, and I think most people are the same way regardless of sexuality.

steeplechasers

the way i think of it, so much of our culture's sense of "self worth" for women is directed at their sexiness, their ability to play the part of a sexual object and not be smart or funny. i know, everyone isn't like this, but for me, if i dress "sexy" it's like a costume i wear to make people like me, or make people jealous of me. i see sexiness as a way to gain power over people. like in movies, tv, the strongest female character is always scantily clad, with a "perfect" body. so when i want people to notice me, think i'm strong, i dress the part. if someone shows sexual interest in me, it disgusts me, and i view that person as weak.

if i dress like myself, people think i'm weird or artsy. i love to dress up, but dressing sexy isn't about me, it's about how people see me.

i have been this way since i was about nine. i dress provocatively for attention and then ignore the attention.

i realize this might make me seem cruel or like a tease, but i honestly just feel like a doll, dressed up to impress, but totally lifeless.

I personally love it when a girl is dress attractively, unless it's too explicit. I can get really sensually attracted to someone, but the minute it's overtly sexual, I get kinda awkward and uninterested.

Archived