Totally Confused

thenameless

thenameless

Hi everyone :)

First of all I'm Italian so if my english isn't right don't judge me ahahahahah

I've got doubts about my gender from November 2011 and I haven't found an answer yet.. It's passed one and a half year and in this time I went through these "up and down" very often. Some day I was "a girl" because I liked my body (I've got a body enough defined) and how clothes fit on me,someday I was a "boy" because I didn't feel right with my body and I hated my boobs.

These up and downs are still happening. I don't know how to understand who I am, because some days (or months) I feel a way, some days (or months) ways very different.

It's been more than a year and I'm so stressed ç_ç

How can I know when it's the right time, the right 'choice' ?? Have somebody ever been in this funny story?

just be what you want each day. androgynous.

I've felt back and forth in that way several times, and my advice is to be who you want to be. You sound like you might be bi-gendered or genderqueer. There's no "right time" or "right choice". There's just you and how you want to feel. There's no rule that says that you have to pick a gender and live with it for the rest of your life. You're allowed to change it if you want. Wear what you feel like wearing. Trust me, if you just go with how you feel, you won't feel as stressed in the long run.

You can always buy a binder (which are like tank tops, but are designed to compress and flatten your boobs) and wear it on the days when you feel like a boy.

I second what ZeeStar said. You might also want to consider the genderfluid label. You're not alone in your experience of gender-related ambiguity; I can certainly relate, and I've heard similar stories from others. I've learned to pretty much go with the flow without dwelling on it too much, but it can still be confusing sometimes.

I don't really have any advice to give, but I hope you find a way to be less stressed about it soon.

thenameless

Thanks for all the answers and advices :)

I forgotten to say that I'd hate to be one way in some days and other ways in other days.. This make me more confused and stressed. More and more. I wanna have one choice, one way to live/dress/talk/make me call.. And I kinda can't find it

Archived