article on the hairpin

Fascinating article. It does a good job of highlighting how someone like her has to deal with this hypersexualised society we live in. I know it drives me absolutely insane on a daily basis. It's hard not to fall over the edge of completely disconnecting oneself with the rest of this seemingly primitive, and offensive society.

I suppose at the end of the day, they have their lives, and she has hers. "Leben und lass leben." If only everyone applied that philosophy...

• Like 1

wolverine!

This is a remarkable study so far! This explains a lot about the men that surround me in my daily life. Thank you so much for sharing.

SpadeofAces

wolverine!

This is a remarkable study so far! This explains a lot about the men that surround me in my daily life. Thank you so much for sharing.

Glad it enlightened. It certainly explains a lot about American society. It all started with Kinsey and Reich, both of whom were deviants of the worst kind in the 1960s.

sinisterporpoise

I haven't read through the study, but there is one thing people need to know before reading it.

LDS = Mormon.

Way to go, thanks for sharing! :cake: