New Security Update

AVENguy

I'm in the process of updating all of the AVEN forums to patch a recently discovered security hole. If anyone runs into any problems please drop me an e-mail- webmaster@asexuality.org

hilbertastronaut

Is it a software patch? i think celebratefriendship.org uses the same software -- i should let the admin over there know about the hole.

Cate Perfect

And if you get in touch with Dave White please have him check in here--people have been worried about him. No one's been able to get in touch with him.

Cate

hilbertastronaut
And if you get in touch with Dave White please have him check in here--people have been worried about him. No one's been able to get in touch with him.

There was some postage about that -- i used whois lookup from his website to get his e-mail address, and got in touch with him. He had disappeared from the celebratefriendship.org forum for personal reasons and hadn't been keeping an eye on it (and hence it was hacked and shut down without his awareness). He brought the forum back online and posted some detailed messages there explaining why he disappeared and his plans for taking care of the forum.

Cate Perfect

ah-HA! Thanks! *pops over*

Cate

Archived