I think it's all making sense now.

Takemebackto83

Takemebackto83

Hello everyone, first time posting and well, first time ever seeing this website. After doing some reading and self exploration it seems that well, I may be Asexual. Now I don't say this because I feel like I can relate due to current issues, but looking back at most of my previous encounters, it seems more than plausible. Every relationship I've had was more of an emotional one more than anything. I've had sex with several partners, but during, I feel disconnected and no real care for it. On that note given my current relationship I'm not sure if I really care for it anymore. I've started seeing this girl mainly because she's what I wanted on an emotional scale. However she wants something more sexual based on top of this, something that I can do, but don't really care for doing. I'm suppose I'm just in an odd state of mind trying to figure this out. I'm more than content being single and not having an active relationship, but at times I wish other wise. Regardless, I'm glad to see there's a community that might be able to help me figure myself out.

Grace Barton

Well, you can certainly explore the possibility and there are plenty of people here who can answer questions and help you down the path to figuring out whether you are or not. :) Enjoy the forum.

Archived