... i was told to stop making it up ...

Strange Little Girl

thats alright. in 4th grade i was convinced my teacher was the spawn of satan and i told her this and i got in trouble. big time.

><

damn bloody teachers. we hates them...

hee. gollum moment, sorry.

:D

Yeah, Whirlygirl, there is this fucking dogma in everybody that says: If it doesn't appear in nature, then it's abnormal. BUT THAT's FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

Look at us: we live in houses, use mobile phones, wear clothes, eat chewing-gum, do bungee-jumping, use condoms, and so on.....is this *natural*? NO!! All those people that say that homo-, bi-, and asexuality are mental diseases because they are not natural CAN KISS ME WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE.

Argggg

Good old school counselors. The ones I had to deal with did lots more harm than good, but at least they didn't mess with my head past 8th grade.

I'd have to say based on your story and my experiences that the school counselor with a clue is a rare find.

And by the way, your amenorrhea (sp?) has nothing to do with sexuality. I'm at the other extreme with my period lasting up to 3 weeks and then getting it again a week later (usually in summer) and light, short periods coming twice a month.

If it doesn't appear in nature, then it's abnormal.

Oi, Skid! In this case, it DOES happen in nature :P Remember that biologist who wrote a book about homosexual animals?

(Actually, I didn't even need to read that book to know :? I have the "fortune" to live right next to a rancher's property and I occasionally see two female cows trying to... ah... piggyback. So yeah, humans ain't the only ones.)

(looks embarrased) :oops:

actually, i don't think it's homosexuality in animals so much as it's a matter of control. my sister used to have 2 dogs, a beagle & a boxer, & the beagle (female) used to hump the boxer (male) repeatedly. it was quite comical, actually, considering the fact that she once did it to his head......... not to mention got a remote control thrown at her by my brother-in-law.

VivreEstEsperer

that reminds me of the line in the will and grace episode where will says that jack's last big cause was to protest that there weren't enough homosexual animals at the new york city zoo...

the episode tonight was where he protests the censorship of the gay kiss on TV, I love that episode. cus among other things its one of the few WG episodes where they actually do show a gay kiss!

Strange Little Girl

yes. well. while we are on the gay topic i would like to announce that if i were a hardcore lesbian (not the asexy biemo girl i am ^^) i would be in love with Ellen DeGeneres.

seriously.

because right now, she is my hero. she is what i want to be when i 'grow up'. shes strong, open and a stand up comedian and i SO want to be a stand up comedian.

"and all my friends told me that i should go see a therapist and i thought to myself: why should i have pay to have someone listen to me talk when i can have people pay me to listen to me talk"

and my favorite line ^^

"You know, when i was a kid, we never had ADD or OCD... we just had Crazy People. what was so wrong with that?"

yeah. those are both from her HBO 2003 Special. thank god for IO digital Cable. and HBO on Demand.

hee, i'm going to shut up now...

Archived