Who has had sex?

Skiddaloxx

How is it physically possible to fuck for 8 hours????????? Do you have aching muscles now?

OMG!! *gritting teeth*

What's all this talk of me liking it? I ssaid I didn't not like it, but I didn't like it all that much. I'd just as soon it never happened. Not only did I thow out the old Virgin card, which I played with a smile, I also killed 8 hours of my life and I want em back! DO you know how much pool I could shoot in 8 hours? But no, I didn't shoot pool, I was too busy having sex!

Oh well, it made her happy.

damn, dude, for a first timer, you can last pretty long. :shock: :shock: :shock:

oh, well. i compare it to sleep, which i can do for twice that long in one day. & i have, too.

Damn man 8 hours?

I have worked 14.5 hours before

and i have played everquest for 13 hours straight before (quick pee and water /food breaks , of course ate at the computer WHILE playing).

but i imagine myself like jim from american pie 1 if i ever do it. Go off before anythign happens or probably she will leave after 8 hours of tryign to convince me to come out of the locked closet. :D

Gorax: D2 for 8 hours man? That all you got?

Alex

actually, if you read what orpheus wrote more carefully, it's more likely that he only has one foot in the door of the dark side, & the rest of his ass is out here w/ us. :D

in other words, same old orpheus. :D

now, everybody tie a rope around his waist & pull, dammit!!!!!!!!!

orderinchaos

I think this is all a bit of an overreaction :P

Orpheus: firstly, congrats for the courage to post about your experience on AVEN and to be so open with us. Secondly, I'm glad that through your experience you've been able to learn a little more about yourself and about the whole sexual side of things, and form opinions based on them. A lot of my own understanding of my asexuality comes from my sexual experience - I probably would never have come to actively identify as asexual without it.

Also, there's no law that says asexuals don't have sex. The identification basically says that asexuals are not oriented towards sex, in the same way gay people are not oriented towards str8 sex, let's say. It doesn't mean it can't or won't happen. There's a lot more than just identity that dictates actions.

There are good aspects of sex. Those can be experienced by anybody in the right environment - I have experienced them myself. I just don't get the whole sense of completeness/satisfaction that a lot of my sexual friends seem to get out of the activity. It's something I do which has a mild payoff but generally seems pointless on a wider scale when I can get much stronger feelings by doing other things (i.e. intimacy).

I think through this experience as well, AVEN as a whole can benefit. Sometimes we do need a bit of a reality check just to make sure we haven't taken a complete tangent from reality, the rest of the world and the way it works :P Experience does result in a change in understanding - although I'm not saying everyone should go out and get that experience, because it's not for everybody.

Agrees with Aury tie a rope around his waist and pull his ass back in with the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!

orderinchaos

I think this is all a bit of an overreaction

Orpheus: firstly, congrats for the courage to post about your experience on AVEN and to be so open with us. Secondly, I'm glad that through your experience you've been able to learn a little more about yourself and about the whole sexual side of things, and form opinions based on them

Agrees with Orderinchaos

• 5 weeks later...

Me. HAve sex.

FUCKING NO!!! NO WAY IN ANY SPAN OF TIME AM I LETTING SOMEONE STICK THEIR GAG-INDUCING PART ON MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*grin* Don't worry about being left out, Orpheus :D I think... asexuals can still have sex, can't they? Yeah! They just can't experience sexual attraction. So, you still de a-sexiest man alive!! (cheers)

Have some rumcake :D

poppy_lrg_slice.jpg

I think the reason It lasted so long was becasue I'm asexual. No sex drive right? No climax. You stop after orgasm, but I'm not capable of it, so I went till she told me to stop. That's my therory.

For your PT tests it's like 55 sit ups and 45 push ups, depending on your age group. I do about 75 push ups and 106 situps. YOu've 2 minutes for each.

For the record Jordan, I wish I'd never done this, but you can't change the past...and so a time of great celebacy begains...

When will I find a woman who matchs me :cry:

aaawwweee......... *pats orpheus on the shoulder* here, have some rock candy.

hey, can you do push w/ your legs open past shoulder width? those are the easiest for me to do.........

*puts orpheus on the shoulder*

Orpheus looks very happy up there, doesn't he? :lol:

OOP!! (ducks) :D

oh, for fuck's sake!!! i meant to say "pats." thanks for pointing that out.

I know, I know!! I just felt like being a dork :wink:

EDIT: Now, please put Orpheus down :? The poor guy's on the verge of tears.

i never picked him up. :?

of course i edited it!!!

now, QUIT TEASING ME!!!!!!!!!

& if i could count the number of typos YOu made on my fingers, i'd look like a fucking centipede.........

not enough painkillers in my system... fucking workplace hazards... :x *rubs knee*

if i could count the number of typos YOu made on my fingers, i'd look like a fucking centipede

LOL!!!!! OMG!!!!! :lol:

Sorry for picking on you, aury :P All the teasing about the "Neats Affair" must have had a bad influence... hee hee hee!!

EDIT: Just about forgot - What happened to your knee??

No you wouldn't

wanna bet, mr. 2072 posts?

check it. i work at a supermarket (in the bakery), & i was bringing in one of the pies from outside, cause the forgot to price it. i was holding the pie in one hand, & when i got back to where the bakery was, i slipped on the floor & fell so hard on my knee, that i broke skin. didn't bleed, though. bruised like hell, though. it still hurts. :cry:

as for the pie, that little bastard came out unscathed... in fact, it was still straight in my hand when i fell & got back up. :shock:

Archived