What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?

T'Mautlan

bookworm1992

I always seem to get INTJ or INTP whenever i take those tests.

King Hippiedude

I'm an INFP, but when I was younger, I was an INTP. My "thinking/feeling" changed as I got older. My dad is an ESTP, and one of my brothers and my mom are ISPTs. My youngest brother has never taken the test, but if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say he was an extrovert, at least, making me an outlier in my family. Though not an outlier in this thread.

*Oops. I meant ISTP, not ISPT.

AberrantInk

Last I took it I was INTP...I've tried taking it several times since and I got bored. And whenever I know anything about the meaning of questions/the outcome of quizzes I do this thing where I can't separate myself from it and end up analyzing to see what the answers mean so the quiz/test isn't objective anymore, so I don't usually retake quizzes anyway.

I'm INTJ. Taken the test a couple different times, always with the same result. :)

I'm an ENTJ. But I consider myself as an ambivert.

Hi, Club of CC Diamonds! How do you do?

(see signature ;) )

Even though apparently INTJ is one of the rarest ones, there seem to be quite a few INTJs here...

**scratching chin**

Grumpy Alien

INFP

Guest member25959

I dunno, I haven't tested it for so long...and the tests are always too long and I'm too lazy. It was right between introversion and extroversion, like literally directly in between, right on the spot

I'm an INFP...well, I was. Taking the test again may change my personality type to INFJ. So, I'm INF at least...

Green Kitten

ENFP, but I also consider myself more amibverted, depending on where I am.

ANFP. There ya go. ;)

I'm an ENTJ. But I consider myself as an ambivert.

Hi, Club of CC Diamonds! How do you do?

Something you need to know about me: I really really really detest that question.

Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator is: INFP, the “Dreamer”

• Introversion: 80%
  • iNtutitive: 80%
  • Feeling: 50%
  • Perceiving: 55%

I'm INTP. There seems to be good INTP representation here. Usually, I'm the only one in the room (I deliver the Myers-Briggs instrument to groups at work, so I know how uncommon we are).

Archived