Hello :D

TechieBloo

Why hello there!

My name's Glaubig. Kelly Glaubig. But I go by the nickname Bloo

So, I'm pretty new (As you probably guessed) but I'm already glad I've found this website.

I'm fairly young (15) But I've never really experienced any sexual attraction. In fact, I can't recall ever having a serious crush. Yes, I'm young so I might just be a late bloomer, but the older I get the more I question that.

I use to think there was something very wrong with me. I never really had crushs like all my friends, in fact I really didn't care about boys at all (Or girls). To this day I've just found people pretty or cute (Both boys and girls). I never found the concept of sex very exciting. I never feared it, I just wasn't interested in it. But When I stumbled across this website, I literally burst into tears (As sad as it sounds). It's just that when I started to read all of this and the descriptions of asexuality I instantly became relived, thinking that I might not be the only one who feels this way. Yes, cheesy. I know. But every time I read the description, I become more and more at ease with myself and that it's ok to feel this way.

Maybe this is just a phase. Or maybe it's my sexuality. Only time will tell I suppose.

But for now I'm glad to have a place where I can freely discuss it. :)

Thanks for reading my (somewhat-long) post.

:D

Hello and Welcome! I was a late bloomer in high school (I'm 33 now) and didn't realize there was a word for how I felt until a few years ago. That's when I joined AVEN... and knew I wasn't alone. Glad you found us, Bloo!

Oh, and here's some introductory :cake: ! It's an Aven tradition.

Hello and Welcome! I was a late bloomer in high school (I'm 33 now) and didn't realize there was a word for how I felt until a few years ago. That's when I joined AVEN... and knew I wasn't alone. Glad you found us, Bloo!

Oh, and here's some introductory :cake: ! It's an Aven tradition.

Thank you! :D

Archived