See you on the other side

LonePiper

I think I have mentioned it before, but just so you know I'll be gone for the next four weeks. Yes, that's right. LonePiper is going to Germany to visit some relatives! I probably won't have regular access to the internet, so I don't think I'll be able to visit AVEN much during that time.

I thought it would be better to announce my leaving than to have people in two weeks time asking "where's LonePiper gone?"

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it and I'll have plenty of stories when I get back.

Thanks for letting us know! See you when you get back. Take pictures if you can, yeah?

Cate

Have fun in Germany

And remember

Mein deustche ist nicht gut.

• 4 weeks later...

HUZZAH! And he's back!

A very tired LonePiper broadcasting here. I think my body's stopped trying to work out what the time is and it's just making things up on the spot, because last night I couldn't get to sleep and when I finally did I woke up 4 and a half hours later and I've been awake ever since. :roll:

Anyway, what's news? I don't think I'll have enough time to check EVERYTHING that's happened since I left, because I'm just too lazy.

As for me, my holiday was relatively borning since it was (and still is) a very cold winter in Germany. I did catch up on an old friend though and the Asexual message has been spread just that little further :). I have to say out of all the people who I've told he's recieved it the best. There was no surprise, shock or stupid questions. Actually I lie. He was surprised when I told him that most people don't get it. You can see why I've managed to stay friends with this guy for almost 6 years despite the fact that he lives on the other side of the world!

He even says that it may kind of apply to him, but I didn't give him the website, though now I'm thinking I should've.

Anyway, apart from that, the only thing I came back with worth noting that I didn't go over there with is a stepdad. Yeah, that's right. My Mum and her long time boyfriend who came over there with us finally decided to tie the knot. And by the way, if any of you ever decide to get married, don't do it in Germany! Freakin' German beaurocracy! :roll:

To me though, I don't get it. Marriage seems quite meaningless and outdated. But that's my own personal rant.

Anyway, I gotta go now. I'll probably be back on tonight though.

Anyway, what's news? I don't think I'll have enough time to check EVERYTHING that's happened since I left, because I'm just too lazy.

We declared war on Jupiter, and now own Europa.

One of the AVEN members here got elected prime minister of New Zanzibar.

There's now a cult following around three AVENites in the UK.

And I forget what else.

But it's good to see you back (-:þ

You forgot to mention discovery of infective avenitis, a web-spread virus whereby quiet, shy, sometimes depressed asexuals suddenly learn they have *world conquering powers!* and can be happy effective individuals doing whatever they want, whenever they want, and where-ever they want,

and smile at the same time- yo!

(Nau mai LonePiper!)

We declared war on Jupiter, and now own Europa.

One of the AVEN members here got elected prime minister of New Zanzibar.

There's now a cult following around three AVENites in the UK.

And I forget what else.

You forgot to mention discovery of infective avenitis, a web-spread virus whereby quiet, shy, sometimes depressed asexuals suddenly learn they have *world conquering powers!* and can be happy effective individuals doing whatever they want, whenever they want, and where-ever they want,

and smile at the same time- yo!

Wow, that sounds pretty boring! No trollings? No flame wars? No euphoric newbies bursting into tears when they realise they aren't the only ones? NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY AT ALL!?

Yeah, you're right, it's life & AVEN as usual, hohum (looks up comet.connect.com and 'How To Be An Effective Dictator' dum de dum)

Archived