Anthropology and asexuality...

s0232301

Hi there... I'm just hoping to potentially meet up with a few people in the Uk to discuss their experiences with their sexuality. If you are out of the uk i'm very happy to be in contact via email. I'm hoping to write my anthropology dissertation for an MA in Social Anthropology on the emphasis within social sciences on sex and why there is little to know literature on asexuality... If anyone has any comment or would like to be in touch I would most appreciate it. Obviously everything discussed will be 100% confidential...

Sounds like a really interesting topic.

Unfortunately, I don't think much research has been done in this area, since Asexuality is a realitively new "discovery". That's not to say there isn't literature or research that might apply to anthropology and asexuality, just that such research hasn't yet been reviewed in the light of asexuality.

If you manage to find anything, I'd definately be interested in seeing it.

Live R Perfect

I've added you to my MSNM contact list, s0232301. Feel free to contact me there. :)

Catchy username you got there, btw! :wink:

I'm waaaay out of the UK, but am happy to converse via email for your

thesis. I *may* be one of the earliest people to publically annouce I was an asexual (although I used a different term) - we're talking 23 years ago...cheers, kia ora, Islander9

• 8 months later...
I'm waaaay out of the UK, but am happy to converse via email for your

thesis. I *may* be one of the earliest people to publically annouce I was an asexual (although I used a different term) - we're talking 23 years ago...cheers, kia ora, Islander9

likewise (pointing up)

I'll help.

I'm best with e-mail.

thanks dudes... very helpful! my topic has changed somewhat since i posted that... much more web based! looking at virtual communities based on sexualities...

Archived