just dropped in

Soomzira

Hello everyone. I'm from Kyiv, Ukraine. About two months ago I found out there's other people in this world who don't interested in regular shagging. Such a relief for me - I used to think I'm some kind of freak or mentally ill. Now I don't. I had sex twice with no joy or satisfaction or anything positive at all. I don't mean I was in terrible pain, but there was nothing to enjoy. After all I felt myself guilty, ashamed, wasted and... sad, I guess. I don't feel absolute necessity of sex - I never did. I tried to play my friends' game and have fun with booze and sex - it didn't work out. So I became a total loner and outsider with my stupid vision of pure relationships without having sex. Not sure yet am I asexual or antisexual - maybe here I'll be able to figure it out.

By the way, I'm Marianne, 23. My english is not very strong, so try not to pick on me.

Welcome to AVEN :cake: :)

I didn't find your post hard to read at all. Hope you find some answers here (I know I did)

Hi, Marianne! Wecome to AVEN! Nice to meet you! :cake:

It is such a relief to find out you are not the only one that has felt this lack of attraction. This site has helped me a lot in realizing that (1) there are others who share this experience, and (2) it is okay to be asexual.

Reading posts around here may help in finding what is right to you. They're also interesting. :)

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: This site is a great place to learn about yourself as well as make friends. :)

Thank you all for your support. :) I really hope I will find some friends to share my interests with. I got a lot of questions to be answered and problems to be solved.

I feel exactly how you do. I don't enjoy sex at all in the times that I tried it but want a relationship. The sex isn't painful but like you said, there's just nothing to enjoy and feels like a waste. Ever since I've realized this is who I am I've become a loner too, because I want a pure relationship with someone I like but without the sex, and I haven't found that yet :/

I'm new here too so I hope we meet lots of friends! :)

:cake:

It would be great if I co-joined with some newbies - 'cause I have no idea where to start in here. :rolleyes: Some time to pass while I get use to english forum instead of russian (I used to fool around there, but no certain answers I got).

Hi, welcome. Im new too, and i really understand how you feel. I sometimes feel lonely too because i want the bond with someone thats not just a friend but being an asexual its difficult to find. But it is also very reliefing and great to know who you are and be free. Well, i hope AVEN works for you. ;)

Archived