Married

Lady Girl

My husband is asexual and I'm pretty much confirmed sexual. I just discovered this website last week on Thursday. I've been married for almost 25 yrs. and we both knew something was different but we didn't know what. It's been difficult for both of us...not knowing all those years (break-ups, fights, the whole nine-yards). I really need a friend who might be able to relate to this senario. My husband doesn't want friends or family to know about him even though he feels liberated (I'm super happy that I found this site and he "came out" to me).

Well, I'm not in your situation but I wanted to say :cake: welcome to AVEN to both of you.

Hiswife, you might repeat your post in the Sexual Allies section of AVEN, where there are ongoing discussions about "mixed" marriages.

My husband is asexual and I'm pretty much confirmed sexual. I just discovered this website last week on Thursday. I've been married for almost 25 yrs. and we both knew something was different but we didn't know what. It's been difficult for both of us...not knowing all those years (break-ups, fights, the whole nine-yards). I really need a friend who might be able to relate to this senario. My husband doesn't want friends or family to know about him even though he feels liberated (I'm super happy that I found this site and he "came out" to me).

I second Sally. Come join the Darkside in the Sexual Allies. There's a handful of us in mixed relationships.

Archived