Happy Second Anniversary to Me!

VivreEstEsperer

VivreEstEsperer

Two years ago to this day I was a lost soul, just trying to figure out who I was...and then I found AVEN, on a night not unlike any other night, and there was light. There was hope. There was self-acceptance.

I celebrate and commemorate the wonderful night two years ago to this day that I found AVEN! I couldn't ask for a better holiday present.

I love AVEN!!!

Okay, it's now technically December 24, but that doesn't matter because it still feels like Dec 23 cus I haven't gone to bed yet...so it still counts! lol

Happy Aveniversary!

Kate

January?...

Anyway though, Congratulations!

I've enjoyed your presence on the forums, and I actually wish you'd be around more, and participate more.

Please don't ever leave, you're one of the few old-timers around here anymore and I remember you from my very own welcome post.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

:D! *dances for the two-year aveniversary*

Cate

VivreEstEsperer

...lol...January indeed. I must be more tired than I thought, lol. And I did it twice. *changed it to december, thanks for pointing it out*

Aww, sacred, your words mean so much to me.

now that it's winter break im going to try to be around here much more. no computer in my room at school, busy semester, and inconvenient shifts at the computer lab all made for only once weekly if that AVEN time. *But* I do review every single post, and read/reply to those I find interesting. So I try to keep up :)

*throws confetti*

Kate

Congrats. More cake!! :cake: :cake::cake::cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

VivreEstEsperer

Ooooh, yum, I love cake!

So I just went back and read my original welcome post...and yours, too, actually, sacred.

First thing that struck me was that I said it was so good to know that there were at least "sixty other people who felt the same way I did" and now that number is well over 2,000 - in only 2 yrs - that's pretty cool!

Second thing was you're right, sacred, almost no one who replied to my original welcome thread is still here. Sad. At least you are :)

*calls to Ooogie* Come back, Oogie!

Kate

Congratulations and celebrations Kate. I wondered why we were all off work and blowing bazookas and eating turkey and becoming over-emotional. Now it all makes sense. Might do it again for you next year. Hope so.

Cheers,

Kev

VivreEstEsperer

Oooh, someone gave me cake!

Yay!!

Gosh, does that cake look good...

chocolate...

*drools*

hehe

here's to another year filled with aven!

I add to the belated congrats on your second aveniversary, Kate!

I hope you continue grace the forum with your thoughtfulness and cheer for years to come.

Archived