Hello, new here

Linlyn

Hello, I’m 62 in chronological years, much younger at heart, but I think that still places me in the “older” category. I’ve been asexual all my life. I’m quite surprised and happy to find there really is a term “asexual”, and there are other people who understand it’s meaning from experience. I’m a graphic designer and artist, enjoy creativity of all sorts, like cats more than dogs, eat vegetarian, interested in science, tai chi, Chinese Medicine and photography. I’m looking forward to meeting others walking along this path of asexuality.

Linlyn

Welcome to Aven. There are a lot of cat people around here who also like science.

Welcome to AVEN. Have some :cake:

(You'll find we have a thing about cake around here, because we think cake is better than sex) And since our kind of cake has no real world consequences, we tend to pass it out freely. :)

Welcome Lynlin,

Hope you enjoy AVEN and the older asexual forum. What part of the world do you live in?

Cathy

Welcome to AVEN and in particular the 'oldies' forum. I'm definitely a dog person...but don't hold that against me :) Have some more welcome :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: , pull up a comfy couch2.gif and enjoy :lol:

AnimalCrackers

Hi! I'm near Kentucky myself, in Madison, IN. :D Glad you found this place! I'm also an artist and also an animal fanatic (I do foster/rescue work). Welcome to the group! I hope you make many friends!

Thanks for the warm welcomes. AnimalCrackers, Madison is one of my favorite day-trip destinations. Haven't been there in a while, but I love the architecture and shops and growing artist community. What kind of art do you do, if you don't mind my asking?

Linlyn

Archived