Post of the week is up!

michaeld

Many thanks to our anonymous judge for picking this week's Post of the Week. The winner this week was.... Salogma! :cake: And here is the post.

If I offered you a tall glass full of cow's blood, would you be disgusted at the idea of drinking it? It's not fear, it's not hatred, it's simply being repulsed by something you do not want to do. You sound like you are repulsed by sex, and while I can understand that being annoying (especially if you wish to pursue a romantic relationship), I don't think it's anything you can control.

If it makes you feel any better, I used to be insanely repulsed and now I'm more disinterested than anything. I suppose everything can change, though we cannot really force them to.

Much :cake: :cake: :cake: to Salogma. :D

Check out also the front page.

The Doctor Who?

I didn't stop to read the new post of the week and I clicked "Enter Forums" as soon as I got on the home page and I glanced down right before it loaded and all I saw was "Tall glass of cow's blood." Needless to say, I was interested. xD I loved it! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Excellent! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Archived