Hallo

Pretoria

Hi :)

Welp, I figured I'd join this forum just so I wouldn't feel quite so alone in all my weirdness. :) I'm a 22 year old lady and about to graduate college with my undergraduate degree. Woo! I consider myself to be heretoromantic (I believe I used the term correctly) though if I met a particularly outstanding lady, I might consider changing sides one day. But I doubt that will happen, overall I don't have many lady friends and find them more difficult to deal with. But all is well.

I've figured I was asexual for a long time, though I didn't have a real name to put on it. I've been pretty content with it as it's caused me much less drama throughout my life. For awhile I actually thought I was very strongly asexual, as kissing utterly disgusted me and to this day I don't enjoy being touched by most people. But, somehow I managed to get myself into a relationship with a sexual person 3 years ago and it's gone surprisingly well. While I still don't find any kind of intimancy to be arousing, I don't mind it from my boyfriend so it's no skin off my back to keep him happy. I do enjoy cuddling with him though. :)

Um, what else...well, I'm also an atheist (living in Alabama, poor me!) and a bit of a ginger. I'm just all sorts of messed up, haha! :)

I tend to be a really quiet person and I keep to myself, but I'm hoping I'll branch out a bit and make some friends on here. It'd be nice to have some people that I can relate to.

Well, that's more than alot of people in real life know about me, so you guys are already special. :)

I like to use smiley emoticons, if you hadn't noticed.

Hallo to you as well.

Congrats on your progress with your degree and it's good that you've found AVEN.

And red hair is the rarest hair color I believe so be proud of your unique appearance. Welcome!

:cake: Caike for u!

Welcome!

Probably the best place to make friends for an atheist in Alabama would be to attend a Unitarian Universalist Church in one of the larger cities or college towns in Alabama. They tend also to accept diversity in sexual orientation.

Gustav in North Carolina

Archived