Libido

mimi212

1. 1. Do you have a libido?

• Yes (very high to very low)
    • No (completely nonexistent)

This poll is closed to new votes

It seems like a majority of AVEN members has a sex drive. But I could be wrong. I've never had a sex drive and only found out that human beings had this mysterious thing a few years ago. :lol: I hope I'm not alone on this board.

sounds like your a non-libidoist

id recommend googling it for sure and your definately not alone, personaly i have a libido but many avenites dont

Ehh... I voted yes, because I get aroused by erotic literature. But as far as libido itself is concerned, it's not much of an "itch" like I've seen it being described all over the place, it's more of an on-demand thing. Like... I'm bored in bed and I need to sleep, maybe I'll try masturbating to pass time and get sleepier. :lol:

annwyl_cariad

I'm nonlibidoist. I honestly have no idea what sexual arousal feels like. I'm kind of baffled by the whole concept, to be honest. From an evolutionary standpoint it makes sense that you would have a drive for sexual pleasure, but I can't imagine what it would feel like to have such a drive.

If I have a libido, it's so low as to make me wonder whether I have one at all. If that makes sense...

a mosquito! my libido! hey! ;)

I'm nonlibidoist. I honestly have no idea what sexual arousal feels like. I'm kind of baffled by the whole concept, to be honest. From an evolutionary standpoint it makes sense that you would have a drive for sexual pleasure, but I can't imagine what it would feel like to have such a drive.

Even though I have a (sometimes very high) sex drive, I totally agree with the logic of this statement. I think an innate preoccupation with your or other people's privates would seem rather bizarre from an external standpoint.

Archived