Just found out! Still taking it in.

Reminiscingdragon

Reminiscingdragon

Hey everyone! I'm so happy that I found you guys! I was just reading someone's entry at a blog site who was wondering why he just never had an interest in dating or being in a relationship. And why he just wasn't attracted to other teenagers. He was wondering if there was something wrong with him. Since I knew what he was saying, cause I was the same in High School, I went through the list of replies which just about everyone of them was saying "your just a late bloomer" I knew that wasn't right cause I was STILL like that now. Then this one guy left a long reply explaining his personal experience with being asexual and saying that maybe the kid was too. So I started exploring seeing what different sources had to say about it and I found you guys. Read over a lot of other posts and there's no doubt. I feel so free! Everything just makes so much more sense! Like having new improved eyes.

I have a lot to go over in my life now but I'll leave that for later in the relationship forum ^_^ Good to meet all of you! :D

:D Hi there! Welcome to AVEN then! I hope you stick around and make lots of friends. <3 Have some :cake: <3

I just discovered that I'm pretty sure I'm asexual, also. It's so confusing and honestly upsetting (because I have an amazing boyfriend that I love--but not AT ALL in a sexual way and I have no interest in that).

Welcome!

:cake: is s muchh better than sex could EVER be! :)

Reminiscingdragon
I just discovered that I'm pretty sure I'm asexual, also. It's so confusing and honestly upsetting (because I have an amazing boyfriend that I love--but not AT ALL in a sexual way and I have no interest in that).

Welcome!

:cake: is s muchh better than sex could EVER be! :)

I know! I'm worried too, I also have an amazing boyfriend! I already talked to him a little about it and we discussed main concerns but there is a lot to take in. Have to do some self reflection and talk about more thought out issues this could have with us. But yes! Cake is wayyyyy~ better then sex!

OutsideTheBox

I'm glad you're here, too, as I also just found this place.

It's not confusing to me though, it's the most amazing relief I've ever felt.

Heck, even the cake crumbs are better :-)

I'm still figuring this out as an asexual myself, and I'm new here. But it's a great place and you'll love it - even the stuff not really relating to asexuality.

So welcome, and have some :cake:

Archived