older asexuals - where do you live

halcro

Any older asexuals on here live in the Plymouth Devon area love to chat to someone local and round my age if possible

I wish you luck finding local older asexual in your area.Some members have a hard time finding older ace(over 40) in their area who want to go offline and meet.

I live in the south west, not as far down country as you, having read one of your other posts, probably of no use to you, but if you'd like to chat sometime message me

Well I'm happy to chat and make friends be good to chat with you too why do you think your no use to me just wondered I'm just trying to find other aces that are of a similar age

Qutenkuddly

I have merged the thread 'Local Older asexuals' with this one.

Qutenkuddly,

Intersectionality Moderator

(I still think a'merkins are pretty weird) wacko.gif

Now, just to get this straight (in case you weren't "aware"), would you be speaking of SOUTH America? CENTRAL America? or NORTH America?? LOL!

40, Upstate NY

Where upstate? I am from Rochester originally, although I live in Amherst, MA now.

cthulhuhugo

Born in Hamburg Germany, but have lived most of my life in Hamilton Ontario Canada.

radical acceptance

Sunny Arizona

After signing up to follow this thread, am excited to receive a google notification that someone was born in Hamburg Germany close to where I was born. Yet clicking on the link to respond to that post, I end up having to go through pages and pages trying to find it here on AVEN.......''WHY???????"...... What am I doing wrong?

Yes, Portland, OR, it is annoying. I was just thinking this morning of asking the mods if the it can be put in reverse chrono order so the most recent comments were at the top, but then you'd have to read backwards to trace a conversation, which would be annoying too. Everything has its pros and cons. I'm just glad someone took the time to create a place for us to communicate.

Older asexuals... over 30 and, well I'm a demi in Red Deer Alberta Canada.

Is there a thread for senior aces….as in Medicare & social security aces? I think there is a thread for "over 60", but I always have trouble finding it, and there are not many posts on it.

Also, I don't get the navigation problem, doesn't clicking on the double arrow thingy get you to the last post? But I do have trouble finding a post I may want to revisit from a few days ago. Can you flag posts you may want to revisit?

Qutenkuddly

Is there a thread for senior aces.as in Medicare & social security aces? I think there is a thread for "over 60", but I always have trouble finding it, and there are not many posts on it.

The over 60 thread is pinned to the top of the forum.

Thanks for bringing the 60+ page to my attention. I hadn't noticed it and I am heading there -- turning 56 next Sunday. BTW, north-east USA, I just started a meet-up in my area, the Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, and someone in your age category has gotten involved.

Sacramento,Oakland,Berkeley,San Francisco,Vacaville,South. Lake Tahoe

Any asexual in their 40'S (42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49)

Am I the only 40 something ace in Northern California??????

I am from Manchester in the UK and if anyone over 30 fancy a chat, then let me know ...

sparklingstars

40, Upstate NY

Where upstate? I am from Rochester originally, although I live in Amherst, MA now.

I'm originally from Corning, but I've lived in Kentucky for 8 years now. Good to meet you!

treetopteresa

Ah the joys of old age; I cant remember if Ive posted to this topic before or not. So here I go. I live in Susanville, California. Thats in Northern CA; easiest to tell people I live near Reno Nevada as more people know where that is, lol. Beautiful area; considered high desert.

Crazy Diamond

(I just introduced myself in the Older Asexuals Forum.)

I live just a tiny bit north of Boston, Massachusetts, USA on the North Shore in a town called Revere.

Welcome, Crazy Diamond! I am in NH, but toward the west. There are Ace meetups in the Boston area--have you gone to any?

there is also a new meet up in the Amherst MA area which may be closer to you. We have been meeting on the UMASS campus so far, but we are all ages. The organize is Gerda (about 5 posts above), so contact her to get on the contact list.

Sacramento,Oakland,Berkeley,San Francisco,Vacaville,South. Lake Tahoe

Any asexual in their 40'S (42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49)

Am I the only 40 something ace in Northern California??????

Well I'm in Chico and I'm 51! Lol :)

Archived