Hi again

JKReagan99

JKReagan99

Hey people :) Couple things. First: I want to welcome everyone who has joined since I've been here last. I hope you all have had a great time here and continue to do so :) I have missed AVEN a lot and everyone here, though I have been far busier than I would have liked to be, and hopefully things are finally starting to wind down for me (I can be here more :D :D )... still need to do some application stuff and deal with an evil fax machine (yes, it is evil :evil: ) I know I need to catch up on the recent posts, but I can't wait, I know I'll enjoy reading them *quietly notes he needs to find a time making device...* See you guys around :D

Josh!! I'd gone past wondering...but then I realized that you couldn't disappear, because we'll be on TV in the fall, and you'd look really silly by throwing us over before then. :)

What's the summer situation looking like ?

Cate Perfect

YAY!! JOSH IS BACK!! *hug hug*

*wavewavewave*

Yes, fax machines are evil. Teh Debal!

Cate

JKReagan99

Thanks everyone :) This last semester I really over extended myself (it turns out you can have too much of a good thing (science/math)... don't try taking a math course a chem course and a physics course at the same time and then try to do a lot of other things.... ) Currently, while not in school, I've been put into slave labor: CEUs (Continuing Education Units) are evil and in the same league as fax machines which want me dead.... As for the rest of my summer, I'll be going to California for a week at some point before 6/21, as on that date I start 6 weeks of classes, after classes I'm going back to Cali and Oregon (to see the Shakespeare Festival :D ) for a bit. I leave for next year on Sept. 3rd, so I'll be back in CT a bit before that, though after that date I know I will not be online very much at all... :cry: I've been told not to bring my computer :? I am going to try to be on as much as I can before I leave though, and I still should be on every once in a while next year...

VivreEstEsperer

Josh!! Welcome back!! we missed ya. Wow, you sound quite busy, good luck with all that!!

Kate

Wow, you've been busy! Hope things are going well and the fax machine improves.

Welcome back

:D

welcome back Josh :)

it turns out you can have too much of a good thing (science/math)...

::nods in sympathy::

All the Best for you!

laura

• 2 weeks later...

Archived