dating service?

Davey

There was an article in the free newspaper thing in Toronto (it's called Metro, and it's mostly found in the subway/bus/streetcar system) about internet dating, and it listed some specialized dating sites including www.theatlasphere.com (a service for Ayn Rand fans :S), www.jdate.com (for Jews), and - here's the interesting bit - www.asexualpals.com !

I was a little surprised, as it wasn't explained at all and seemed a bit out of place. But - it means we're making some headway! Keep at the marches and pamphlets and stuff!

EDIT: fixed the ayn rand URL.

2013 Mod Edit: The Meeting Board is down at the moment, anyway this is how the site used to be in 2004.

Silly Green Monkey

They could be fairly new, there's only twenty members or so. It does look good for anyone looking for dates. Twenty-five dollars a year seems a bit high though.

Cate Perfect

*looks at Ayn Rand site* I can't believe it. Wow. I love how there are nearly 600 men registered and only 170 women. I wonder if that statistic would hold true for other sites.

Cate

VivreEstEsperer

what is it about ayn rand that attracts so many men? just curious. i know she was in your book, Cate (which I still haven't had time to finish but will soon!)

thanks for passing that along david!

Kate

Archived