INTERNATIONAL SITE FOR ASEXUAL DATING

platonicsuzie

platonicsuzie

Hi everyone

Platonicsuzie here from

www.platonicpartners.co.uk

We have gone international!!!

At present we have members joining every day from USA, Canada, Europe and UK, and we are in the process of writing the software for Australia and New Zealand as I type...

As a SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY offer we are extending our free membership period from l March to 31 March 2008, so please come and have a look, and be very welcome.

CAN YOU HELP?

We are updating the resources section of our site, and would ask that if you know of any websites that are of particular help in your part of the world, to let us know, so that we can include them on the site.

We are open to any constructive suggestions that may help our community of people wanting non/partly-physical relationships and love.

With warmest wishes

Suzie

Sounds great! I don't have confidence in long distance relationships (and never know where *I'm* going to be from one year to the next) so I won't be joining but I wish everyone else luck.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

like Match.com. it asks you to pay 2.00 pounds each week for maintaining your full membership. I understand, but I couldn't afford that, sigh...

I found some matches, but I can't contact to them. that's hard and depressing.

Kudos to Platonicpartners!

Although I find it a bit sad because one of the largest complaints I've heard from those who try to use match sites, is the cost. As the above poster pointed out too, it becomes hard and depressing when all you can do is look. I understand maintaining a site costs money, but theres a difference between helping people..and making money off those who are sad and lonely.

JMHO :blush:

Business is business unfortunately. These sites exist to make money, regardless or whether or not they help people find relationships.

I'm still convinced there is a gap in the market for an asexual dating site. PP looks nice and all but as above, the cost thing, and seeming inactivity doesn't seem to help it. Strait-A does what it says on the tin, but something about it just strikes me as kind of amateurish and temporary. No offence to anyone involved in the running of it, and I commend them for attempting to fill that gap. I also note that it's got more than 700 members now which is no mean feat.

I've looked into the idea of creating a asexual dating site (a free one, of course) myself but the time involved in such a venture and the feeling of stepping on other people's toes tends to deter me.

platonicsuzie

Platonicsuzie here again

Hi all

I know, it is hard in this recession to find three months membership - if anyone wants to email me on suzie(at)platonicpartners.co.uk, we could talk about doing a one month membership for you, paid by cheque. Hope this might help.

Just for info, the dataprotection costs us over £100 a year, the hosting of the site £90 per month, and the bank charges for having paypal/protx £40 per month - all this before we have had even one member pay! The site cost over UKL10,00 to set up, with design, build, copy, research etc etc - you can do the math.....and see, too, that it has been a labour of love, not just something to make a quick buck. We have not even broken even!

Enuff of that.....

Please see TV SHOW SEEKS HAPPY ASEXUALS

post for some information some of you might be happy to hear....

Warms

Suzie

• 1 month later...
Platonicsuzie here again

Hi all

I know, it is hard in this recession to find three months membership - if anyone wants to email me on suzie(at)platonicpartners.co.uk, we could talk about doing a one month membership for you, paid by cheque. Hope this might help.

Just for info, the dataprotection costs us over £100 a year, the hosting of the site £90 per month, and the bank charges for having paypal/protx £40 per month - all this before we have had even one member pay! The site cost over UKL10,00 to set up, with design, build, copy, research etc etc - you can do the math.....and see, too, that it has been a labour of love, not just something to make a quick buck. We have not even broken even!

Enuff of that.....

Please see TV SHOW SEEKS HAPPY ASEXUALS

post for some information some of you might be happy to hear....

Warms

Suzie

Understood

Archived