Transgender vs. "agender"

GirlInside

I'm probably androgyny or neutral, the more I thought about it the less I understood about 'feeling like a woman' ,just like many I don't like the stereotype girly things but I'm not into the really manly things either. So I feel neither and my bio gender really doesn't mather to me, I do however feel best when people don't know wth I am xD

Another oddity - some days I just really want to wear short skirts and get all dressy. Other days I want to deck out in my military gear so no one can tell I'm female. Does this make sense to anyone? Because it confuses the hell out of me.

^_^

gendershu5.jpg

awesome, yeah I do that on a rare base. Very rare base haha xD

I consider myself genderqueer but present as agendered most of the time (I wear gender neutral clothes, tend not to accessorize or groom myself by either gender standard). I am not androgynous however, my features are pretty feminine (face, body) and without some major surgery I think it's inescapable. I'm more or less content with my features as is though. I would like to experiment more with gender presentation but I don't have the money for it right now.

Archived