Am I Asexual or gay?

Mo1998

Hi everyone 

I’m confused about my sexuality 

I feel attracted to men, like them to cuddle me and kiss me, I had a lot of crushes on famous actors or people that I know and I imagine myself sometimes being married to someone of them , I look at photos of them and they turn me on especially topless pictures 

but I don’t like the sex itself 

I mean sure I masturbate by cuddling the pillow and imagining them and kissing the pillow until I cum

but I don’t like to touch my penis, or someone else’s penis

and I don’t like my butt to be touched and I don’t imagine my penis in a butt or the reverse, I don’t like to cum on someone else or the cum on me , in fact I despise this a lot 

of course women too

P.S. I haven’t been in a relationship before, in fact I even haven’t kissed anyone before 

so who am I 

and I’m sorry if I said something that I shouldn’t say 

and thank you

Sarah-Sylvia

Hey @Mo1998🍰

You could be both, gay as in (homo)romantic and asexual if you don't feel a pull/desire to be sexual with anyone. I'm assuming you're a guy since you mentioned gay.

Someone asexual can still have a libido and masturbate. I guess it depends what your feelings are about, since someone could want sex but just have trouble with certain acts. Just be true to you <3.

• Like 2
Silver_edge

As she said, it kinda depends. Do you just not like sex, or do you not experience sexual attraction?

Also, (and I didn't know this for a while) you can be homoromantic and not feel any sexual attraction.

I hope this helps, and welcome to AVEN.