Nice to meet you!

Mienai

Hello! I forgot I made an account here and never made an intro post... I'm Mie/Mienai (either is fine), she/they. I am panromantic and greysexual. I'm in my twenties. I live in Japan now but was raised in the United States.

I found AVEN ... somehow, I don't remember anymore. But I've known for a few years that I'm some kind of ace. I grew up pretty allo: had crushes on fictional characters and then classmates, although crushes were never sexual, even when I was in my late teens. I've had a couple romantic/sexual relationships since entering my twenties, and they've only affirmed that I don't feel sexual attraction so much as sensual and aesthetic attraction, and those regardless of my partner's gender.

At this point, I suppose I'm still figuring stuff out. I don't go out looking for dates or anything, so there are few opportunities to really engage with my ace identity and dig deep into it, but I hope hanging around here will teach me more about the many faces of aceness out there! Happy to be here!

• Like 2
chronicallypessimistic

Hello and welcome (back?) to AVEN, Mienai! 🍰

• Like 1

Hi, and welcome! 🍰

• Like 1
Sister Mercurial

Hello and welcome!  

4098972_saftiger-baumkuchen-leckerer-kla

• Like 1
Pack rat

Hello and welcome to AVEN.8)🍰

• Like 1
LeChat

@Mienai Hello, Mienai. Welcome! :cake:

[a pic of a two-layered Victoria Sponge cake with strawberry jelly and cream in between, along with powdered sugar with a couple of sliced strawberries on top.]

9967a55ce2fa855bcb72a604c1dc1e08.jpg

• Like 1
Bex A.

Welcome back-ish! I hope you enjoy your stay! 🍰

• Like 1
Anomaly Q3Xr

Hey, and welcome (back) :) :cake:

• Like 1