No wonder I love cake so much ...

AutoFiction

Hi everyone, I'm a nearly 50 year-old woman, been married for over 20 years and have two teenaged children. My husband is Allo. I realised our mismatched libidos were a bit more complex about 5 years ago when I learned more about Asexuality and myself. We're still navigating through this as an ace/allo couple.

I'm a daydreamer, writer, and artist. I love music, my favourite band is Suede. All my life, my most fulfilling romances have been in my imagination and stories I write. I often examine the blurry space between fantasy and reality.

I hope to meet other friendly ace people, and more people in a similar situation to me in this forum. I don't know any openly asexual people in real life and I have only come out to a few people in my life.

• Like 4
Anomaly Q3Xr

Hi, welcome to AVEN, nice to meet you :) :cake:

Epitaph

lost a few fictos from here a while ago, but I think there's a few knocking around the forums somewhere that are still here. You'll meet friendly folk for certain. Not all of them ace, but they'll be friendly regardless. Hope you find what you're looking for here boss. 

Purplegems3

Welcome

WhiteCatandcherries

Welcome 🍰🍰🍰 Your title made me chuckle (:

Sarah-Sylvia

Welcome fellow dreamer and cake lover ;) 🍰

So what are your favorite cakes? :cake:Mine is strawberries and cream.

Pack-rat

Hello and welcome.8)🍰