what are the romantic relationships?

jesus dario

Hello friends i want know which are or what are romantic relationships, the romantic relationships are a type of relationships more of love feeling i am arromantic i do not experience noone love feeling or that As far as I know, I have not fallen in love. to me so i as asexual should not to be involved in an romantic relationship i'm arromantic is impossible i in loving me to somebody i do not feel love romantic toothers the asexuals people that are inside of an relationship what is romantic involving me in relationships for now i don't have eihter relationship neihter romantic i why go to engage in a romantic relationship is because i do not desire to be with that person idon't express those feeling or butterflies inside of stomach i don't feel neihter buterflies or ants or bugs inside of me inclusive of my stomach in my part i don't have partner i'm single the idea to have girlfriend has flight my head that idea doesn't exists to me but the people believes that i must to be in a relationship but i don't feel neihter romantic feeling to others or towards others without matter the sex or gender. thanks...

MoraDollie

You're probably going to get a slightly different answer from each person here. For me, romantic partially depends on cultural context. For me, a romantic relationship is one where you feel VERY emotionally attached to someone. It's when you genuinely miss someone if they can't be contacted for whatever reason. It's a very deep yearning. It's like a "super intense friendship". 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, OksanaScylla said:

For me, a romantic relationship is one where you feel VERY emotionally attached to someone. It's when you genuinely miss someone if they can't be contacted for whatever reason. It's a very deep yearning.

Yes to all this, and for me it would include a lot of touch--hugging, cuddling, nuzzling, even perhaps kissing (depends on how we both felt about it; I could live without it).

In a romantic relationship the other person would feel like my partner, which for me is different than a friend.

• Like 3
jesus dario

Thanks so much. I am aromantic and I use the aromantic label and I feel good using it and if I don't have girlfriends it is because I am aromantic I don't cry for love or those feelings of romantic love the romantic relationships They are relationships of kisses, caresses and hugs and things like that, I understood but this way I will feel good even if others find it ridiculous with that of amatornormativity today the feelings go further than ever.

jesus dario
3 hours ago, OksanaScylla said:

You're probably going to get a slightly different answer from each person here. For me, romantic partially depends on cultural context. For me, a romantic relationship is one where you feel VERY emotionally attached to someone. It's when you genuinely miss someone if they can't be contacted for whatever reason. It's a very deep yearning. It's like a "super intense friendship". 

4 minutes ago, pickles. said:

Yes to all this, and for me it would include a lot of touch--hugging, cuddling, nuzzling, even perhaps kissing (depends on how we both felt about it; I could live without it).

In a romantic relationship the other person would feel like my partner, which for me is different than a friend.

Exact thanks so much @pickles. @OksanaScylla blessing day.

• Like 1