Introducing Me :)

ChaosCoordinator

ChaosCoordinator

Hi Everyone!

I’m a 20 year old woman (nearing 21) in a more conservative community. For the longest time I labeled myself as bisexual, mainly due to lack of education, but also because it was easier to explain my preferences to other individuals. Thankfully, I grew up in a mostly supportive household, and was able to express myself openly. That being said, I didn’t realize I was on the ace spectrum until about 1-2 years ago.

Lately, I’ve wanted to find a supportive community that really understands what it means to be ace. Unfortunately, I don’t have anyone in my life who can relate to anything I’m going through. For example; the frustrations that come with dating. I’m someone who needs to have strong emotional ties and connections in order to have a relationship, let alone intimacy. Which I believe falls under demiromantic on the ace spectrum? I’m also someone who really needs to form bonds in person, not online. 

Honestly? It’s all very chaotic and overstimulating but I do desire companionship. I haven’t been in the dating scene in a good few years because of how intimidating it is (and a few failed attempts at relationships). Typically, I live vicariously through Webtoons and novels but I’d really like to branch out and gain a better understanding of our community. 

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year’s Eve! Y’all are amazing and I appreciate having a safe place like this. 💛

• Like 3

Hello, and welcome :D And happy new year 🍰🥳