Heyyy I'm new :)

DogberryMontes

DogberryMontes

hi I'm Lyra and I'm into music, art, film and animation, and theatre

Im looking for some friends here with possibly the same interests who would be willing to collaborate on my numerous animation projects and artistic stuff, such as the virtual music band I'm in the process of creating :DD

• Like 1

hi!! welcome!! You seem cool, I too am an artist, if you'd like to be friends :) /gen

• Like 1
DogberryMontes
2 hours ago, mira13 said:

hi!! welcome!! You seem cool, I too am an artist, if you'd like to be friends :) /gen

Yes omg period, love the matching hazbin hotel pfps :D

DogberryMontes
4 hours ago, D. Gadfly said:

Hi! I'm also new. I came here hoping to make friends like you as well. When you say virtual music do you mean like the "vocaloids"?

Yea basically, I'm trying to make a band with "virtual" animated characters as the members, kind of like what Gorillaz and Studio Killers are doing :)

3 minutes ago, DogberryMontes said:

Yes omg period, love the matching hazbin hotel pfps :D

oh you’ve watched it?? cool, do you have a favorite character?? :0

DogberryMontes
Just now, mira13 said:

oh you’ve watched it?? cool, do you have a favorite character?? :0

Im one of vivzie's biggest fans yes! She's like my full on inspiration for my creative works!

From hazbin Angel Dust is my queen :D

2 minutes ago, DogberryMontes said:

Im one of vivzie's biggest fans yes! She's like my full on inspiration for my creative works!

From hazbin Angel Dust is my queen :D

Oh really? I’d love to see some of your art stuff if you’re interested in sharing !! (no pressure thoughhh)

angel dust is wonderful, I love his design. My fav hazbin character is definitely Alastor, he’s is very intriguing to me because there’s so much to dissect !!

I’m honestly really unhappy with the direction hazbin hotel and helluva boss seem to be going in buuuut the characters will probably always be beloved to me :’)

DogberryMontes
1 minute ago, mira13 said:

Oh really? I’d love to see some of your art stuff if you’re interested in sharing !! (no pressure thoughhh)

angel dust is wonderful, I love his design. My fav hazbin character is definitely Alastor, he’s is very intriguing to me because there’s so much to dissect !!

I’m honestly really unhappy with the direction hazbin hotel and helluva boss seem to be going in buuuut the characters will probably always be beloved to me :’)

You are so fr tho the redesigns weren't my favorite, so I do draw but I'm more of a story and music capacitated person, I also do traditional art so I'm not really able to share like rn but I will pm u some images later if u want!

Just now, DogberryMontes said:

You are so fr tho the redesigns weren't my favorite, so I do draw but I'm more of a story and music capacitated person, I also do traditional art so I'm not really able to share like rn but I will pm u some images later if u want!

I’m so sad about vaggie’s redesign aaaa :( why is everyone wearing RED bro (which is…sort of a terrible design choice considering a majority of Hell’s backgrounds are red too-) but anyways I’d love to see later, feel free to pm me whenever or if you just wanna chat !!!

DogberryMontes
1 minute ago, mira13 said:

I’m so sad about vaggie’s redesign aaaa :( why is everyone wearing RED bro (which is…sort of a terrible design choice considering a majority of Hell’s backgrounds are red too-) but anyways I’d love to see later, feel free to pm me whenever or if you just wanna chat !!!

Right?? yea I'd love to chat about my art shit with ya :)

• Like 1

Welcome to AVEN! 🍰It's cool to see another artist! :')

• Like 1

@DogberryMontes Hi. Welcome! :cake:

[a pic of a three-layered red cake with black frosting in between and on top. It has toppers with the characters from the "Hazbin Hotel," along with around five, pink rectangle pieces decorated with artsy, black splotches and designs.]

be3717d5e8b748988d5a13610290f2b5.jpg

• Like 1