I'm back!!!

TheSmolFoxWeeb

TheSmolFoxWeeb

(TLDR: I'm a returning member by the name of TheSmolFoxWeeb who'd left the forums during 2022 and is planning on coming back permanently)

Technically I'm not a new member, but rather I'm a returning one. Hi, my name is Evan, but you can call me Smol. I'm a 15 year old AVEN member who was primarily active in late 2021 and early-mid 2022, but I kinda dipped after that. I'm making this post to say that I'm back on the forms again!!! This time around, I plan to stay.

I'm so excited to talk to both my old friends on here and make some new ones, as this place is one of my favorite internet communities. Twitter is fun (and I'll still be there, my at is ItsEmigo) but this is a place that's not really possible to replace in my eyes.

So yeah! I'm finally back!!!

• Like 2
Anomaly Q3Xr

Hey, welcome back :) 🍰

• Like 1

Welcome back TheSmolFoxWeeb, whom I haven’t met before.:lol:🍰

• Like 1

Hey, welcome back! 🍰

I don't thing I've see you before, but I have been on-again off-again on here for the past two years so yeah

• Like 1
verily-forsooth-egads

I remember you! Welcome back. :cake:

• Like 1

@TheSmolFoxWeeb Hi. Welcome back! :cake:

[a pic of a round, chocolate cake (inside a house, in front of a window) decorated as a part of a tree trunk (with a name etched on the side) topped with a sleeping, curled red and white fox.]

k7vus2cxscv61.jpg

• Like 2