Im aetrosexual with fetish as main sexuality TMI Explicit content

LeChat
Message added by LeChat,

Locked pending Admod review.

As a helpful reminder, members aren't allowed to make duplicate threads while a thread is under Admod review, nor post spill-over arguments about other members in other threads.

Thank you, everyone, for your patience and cooperation.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator

hi, im new here im 20y, i dont know if this is the place to ask this but, i always attracted to fat girls and especially Belly fetish, weight gain fetish, Humiliation and roleplay under this fetish 

from when i was very young i had this fetish buy yet im attracted sometimes from women’s by touch but gets less attracted to see fully naked girl (usually its the same to with clothes but a bit less attractive).

i disgusted by “oral sex” it’s disgusting me to do it and be with my head near it, yet i did sex couple times with different womans and besides one of them my boner is always falls to the “sex” part as i don’t really see something fetish related that i can think inside my head for the scenario. Most of the times i only reveal my “type” to girls i date as “i like big/fat girls” and never as My fetish and it always fell down eventually.

so I wanted to ask where does my sexuality stand in? 

and does someone has the same story or fetish as me?

Thank you🙏🏼

Sarah-Sylvia

Hey @BBK
Do you only look for sex for the fetish and sexual pleasure? It sounds like you're focusing on that from what you said. I ask because sex can also be a way to share intimacy and love with someone you have feeling for. I think that's another way to experience sex. But people can have fetishes too. if you're attracted and feel a sexual desire for certain types of people then that's one way to experience sexuality.