confused as hell

yourfamilydegenerate

ok so i feel like im on the aro spec but not completely im pretty sure im demi or gray but i have no idea how to describe feeling romantic attraction. like, i dunno how i can call call myself demi or gray if i dont know how to define how romantic feeling FEEL. any help would be appreciated

• Like 2

Honestly I'd say the feeling differs person to person, but for me, it's a feeling of always wanting to be beside someone. Let's say... Glued to the hip? I'd never leave the side of my crushes (almost always a best friend) & would be kinda touchy. It's kinda like wanting to be super best friends??? 

• Like 1

From what I experienced it was very different from a crush. You wanted to be with them all the time. I never wanted physical intimacy(like holding hands, kissing, etc.) but I still got obsessive over this person and they always somehow managed to stay in my thoughts. As for how you feel around them, if you are confident/not worried around them(and they make you feel nice and treat you well) then its super exciting and enjoyable, like every moment is one of the best in your life(a bit of an exxageration but yeah). If you aren't freaking around over them then you won't necessarily feel your heart racing or super anxious, you will feel excited like you just won a prize. If you are freaking out then its just the normal symptoms of freaking out. Also you might fantasize about dating this person or just in general going out and being with that person but that never happened to me as well. Of course it depends on each person. Honestly I'd suggest searching up some of the symptoms of romantic attraction because that can be very helpful.