Asexuality on Catholic Message boards

Worthless Poster

Worthless Poster

Fluffy- yes, it IS the one I gave Gorax the address to... heh heh heh :twisted:

fluffy_hime

::bear pauses, nose wrinkled:: Yech! ::Fluffy tumbles out in a pile of spit, looking bewildered:: Hehe. I was yucky.

VivreEstEsperer

lol, reminds me of this funny spoof kind of movie i saw called "its in the water" everyone in this small town thought drinking the water could make you gay.

and yeah I woulda thought since Catholics are into the whole celibacy thing under certain conditions that they'd have been more receptive to asexuality too. oh, i cant for the life of me remember.... it reminds me of someone who once said to me when i said i was asexual "good for you!!" but i cant remember who it was. hmmm.

I have Catholic friends here in Harrisonburg, and they think I'm all right as an asexual. I don't understand why it would seem natural for me and not for a significant number of people.

Most straights are convinced that Jesus was celibate.

Many homosexuals believe he was gay (there was a story recently in 365gay.com about it).

It's about time asexuals asserted that he was a.

About the only people who haven't voiced off would be the bisexuals.

i thought if men wore earrings on the left they were once thought of as gay.. these days i thought people didn't care too much :) (except for those who believe the world is just one colour :D )

Archived