Anyone up for Chat?

Adidas21

hey! i'm still fairly new here to aven, and wanted to know if anyone was down for chatting, specifically about asexuality but not necessarily held to that topic. I'm a college student, going into my fourth year studying german and russian near Atlanta- I try and stay active by running or working out every other day and I do get out a good bit either downtown or wherever, and I'm also only working a part time job, so that leaves lots of free time for me to do a whole lot of nothing while I'm not taking summer school. Just send a pm if you're interested in chat - it can be nice to talk to somebody who understands being lonely.

Hello! I just wanted to say welcome to AVEN, firstly, and also say I'd be up for chatting any time you see me online. I also recommend popping into the AVEN chat here: http://www.asexuality.org/chat/flashchat.php There's typically a great bunch of people in there, always willing to talk!

Again, welcome to the community! Have some :cake: :cake: :cake:!

I too was going to mention the chatroom.

Hi nad welocme.

Have soem more :cake:

Hi and welcome! I'm a newbie too and didn't know about the chatroom. See you there when you've eaten all your :cake:

Welcome to AVEN! Have some :cake:

There's also a group on msn who chat when we can - everyone's more than welcome! You're going to fit right in; AVEN seems to have an unusually high percentage of people interested in languages and linguistics ;). Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and in chat.

Archived