asexual and aromantic characters in shows

TheAceAroDragon

TheAceAroDragon

anyone know a good show,film,anime or any kind of media with asexual and/or aromantic characters i could watch? Ive only seen an ace character in hazbin hotel and bojack horse and i need something to watch so any recomendations? 

Hmm I've heard the character Yuu in Bloom into You is ace, and I know she's also aro spec. In the first episode she talks about how love and romance are so big in everything she sees but has never experienced romantic attraction. I won't spoil anything but it's a good anime and manga.

• 3 weeks later...

@TheAceAroDragon, if you haven't checked it out already, this thread has a pretty strong collection going: 

And I'm not sure whether you'd feel inclined to offer your experience and perspective, but I'm currently sourcing opinions on what it would mean to ace individuals to have more widespread representation 👉 

My team and I are in the final stages of submitting for significant development funding for our ace series. If successful, this will be the first asexual protagonist broadcast on a major Australian TV network. Which could change the game for so many. As you've highlighted, finding authentic representation shouldn't be the challenge it is. But absolutely no pressure or expectation! 

Archived