• Like 14
28 minutes ago, Mackenzie Holiday said:

Do you have a favorite color?

Yesn't

• Like 6
Fraggle Underdark

Yerface is my favorite color

• Like 3

Nominally, red is my favorite.  But really I don’t have a favorite anymore.

• Like 5

Black is my favorite color, but some people claim that black and white can't properly be considered colors. 

• Like 4

Pink, gray, and black are my three favorite colors. I guess I’d go with pink if I HAD to choose only one.

• Like 3

Used to be blue but after my time in the Navy it changed to a deep orange. Reminds me of the amazing sunsets out at sea.

• Like 3
Blueberry Pie

Blue and purple. An earthy green is nice too.

• Like 5
everywhere and nowhere

Yes. Deep, but luminous blue, something like this:

KROSNO-HANDMADE-WAZON-SWIECZNIK-KOBALT-2

But I, nevertheless, like all colours and prefer a multicoloured environment and clothing.

OK, when I just go on my bike to buy groceries, it would be a waste of nice clothes to care much about my appearance. I wear just a T-shirt, long leggins and short pants on top in the summer, warm pants, cotton sweater and waistcoat in the intermediate seasons, and warm pants (with long johns underneath, because I'm allergic to synthetic fabrics), cotton sweater, warm jacket and a cap (made of cotton yarn like the sweater) in the winter. But if I'm going to some cultural event, for example, I hardly ever have a monochromatic shirt. OK, when going to a really elegant event, such as to the theatre, I may wear a monochromatic shirt - but with colourful necktie and earrings. :P

• Like 3
Janus the Fox

Obviously purple yess :P

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Blue eyes white dragon said:

Purple is the only valid color

Purple is just the superior color, I don’t make the rules 🤷

• Like 5

Me: I like yellow aaaa loot

Also me: but I like purple a looot too

The second "also me": but I think i like royal blue too

The third "also me": but I was kind of trying to integrate green too into my favorites, right? Righhttt?

The fourth "also me": can you actually pick a damn color? or do you even have a favorite color? What is a color actually? Okay, just give up ;)))

Favorite color problems ;))))

Too many favourites, and it all depends on the shade! Any colour can be good or bad, depending on shade and context.

• Like 4
Blue eyes white dragon
10 hours ago, rebis said:

Black is my favorite color, but some people claim that black and white can't properly be considered colors. 

I consider them an oxymoron, looking into color theory half of the time they aren't considered colors, sometimes they are and other times they are considered a colorless color. It's confusing but I have up on fighting about it lol. I actually got into a pretty big argument about that with an ex friend (not the reason why we're no longer friends to be clear lol)

• Like 4

I jump back and forth from purple and real

• Like 4