What is Orchidsexual?

On 8/16/2021 at 7:53 PM, binary suns said:

honestly, I'm going to identify by this label. I feel like my attraction has a sexual element to it, even though I never desire sex at all. 

I'm kind of upset that there's been efforts to make this thread a mockery. The label seems legit by my opinion. @PanFicto. if you feel like it describes you, identify by it, what can possibly go wrong?

I consider orchidsexual to be a greysexual term. I don't believe there is an asexual spectrum, which the site linked does presume, I believe there is a sexual spectrum and asexuality is one pole of it. 

Thank you ... I feel exactly the same, and I have been trying to apply grey and aego as well - also, agree with how it makes me feel. I don't understand why so many people are trying to "kick" the label / the people who id as it out of the community. We are already marginalized enough. And honestly, I'm sorry if someone else disagrees, but for me personalöy, the fact that I do not desire slash absolutely get chills amd shivers of the very fact of having sex DOES make me ace. I identity as it, and I WANT to, because it feels right ... so, could we maybe stop betting ourselves against each other?