LUDWIG'S QUESTIONNAIRE ("the Internet's HARDEST Questions")

dreamy

LUDWIG'S QUESTIONNAIRE ("the Internet's HARDEST Questions")  

102 members have voted

1. 1. If you bake two lasagnas and then stack one lasagna on top of the other, how many lasagnas do you have?

2. 2. Who would win in a fight: 1 Billion Lions OR Every Pokemon?

• Lions
    • Pokemon
  3. 3. Is cereal soup?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Is water wet?

• Yes
    • No
  5. 5. There is a runaway trolley barreling down the railway tracks. Ahead, on the tracks, there are five people tied up and unable to move. The trolley is headed straight for them. You are standing some distance off in the train yard, next to a lever. If you pull this lever, the trolley will switch to a different set of tracks. However, you notice that there is one person on the side track. You have two options:

• Do nothing and allow the trolley to kill the five people on the main track.
    • Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one person.
  6. 6. How many holes are in a straw?

7. 7. Can pineapple go on pizza?

• Yes
    • No
  8. 8. Cats or dogs?

• Cats
    • Dogs
  9. 9. Which do you pour first while making cereal?

• Milk
    • Cereal
  10. 10. How are you doing on a scale of 1-10?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 3/8/2021 at 12:58 AM, Gifted With Singleness said:

No. Milk is not a broth.

What about cream based soups?

On 3/7/2021 at 11:10 PM, Black Tourmaline said:

raw. no cereal, no pizza, no noodles. chess board thrown out window. ;)

Google says it’s raw vegan.

Pineapple on pizza is fine, sweet and salty. The only thing that should never go on pizza is banana.

Who came up with that!?

Hot bananas!? Uggghh🤮 That's some slimy shit right there. 

Black Tourmaline
7 hours ago, Lichley said:

raw vegan.

what, the chess board? ;)

a little annihilation

1. If you take two cakes and put them on top of each other you now have a single cake. The same applies to lasagna. I have decided that this is called Food Portion Fusion

2. I have played enough rpgs to know that magic attacks will always overpower physical attacks and strength. 

3. Milk is not a broth and cereal itself is a grain and grain only belongs in soup in the form of noodles or maybe rice but I'd say rice is pushing it

4. I realize that that it is scientifically proven that water is wet but I say that water cannot possibly be wet because  water cannot be touching itself because once two water molecules bond they are now the same body of water, and not touching each other at all. Just because my shoulder and joints are all connected does not mean they are touching; they are part of one whole even if they can be separated.

5. It really depends on the person, obviously. If the one side had one person who has incredibly important to me, I'd be selfish and save them although they would have to be very very important to me. There are plenty of important people I would sacrifice. I guess more specifically I would save them if it were my spouse, child, or very very very very close friend. Anyways, assuming that I do not know any of the people involved I would sacrifice one person to save five.

6. A straw is an elongated cylinder with one hole that goes all the way through. 

Without wanting to further the definition debate in relation to "is cereal a soup? "

You don't need to add milk to cereal as it is. You could eat it without milk or water. With soup, it is the liquid you are using

The irish revenue commissioners defines soup as 

Soup is a liquid food that is made by boiling ingredients, such as meat, vegetables, beans and sometimes fruit in stock or hot water until the flavour is extracted. In cookery, boiling means cooking food in boiling water or some other water based liquid.

Cereal isn't liquid so can not be soup

16 hours ago, Black Tourmaline said:

what, the chess board? ;)

Almond milk. Chess boards are processed you can’t eat them if you’re on a raw vegan diet.

Black Tourmaline
15 minutes ago, Lichley said:

Chess boards

depends what you make the chess board out of?

1 minute ago, Black Tourmaline said:

depends what you make the chess board out of?

Why would you not eat the wood?

Black Tourmaline
Just now, Lichley said:

Why would you not eat the wood?

idk why people have trouble with this but i eat fruits, seeds, nuts and leaves and that's it. it's not complicated. you could make a chessboard out of crushed nuts and fruit slices i guess.

Just now, Black Tourmaline said:

idk why people have trouble with this but i eat fruits, seeds, nuts and leaves and that's it. it's not complicated. you could make a chessboard out of crushed nuts and fruit slices i guess.

But why wouldn’t you eat the wooden chessboard? As long as it’s unprocessed wood it should be fine.

Black Tourmaline
Just now, Lichley said:

fine.

i eat fruits, seeds, nuts and leaves and that's it.

Black Tourmaline

this isn't fun for me anymore, i'm kind of feeling a bit bullied.

7 minutes ago, Black Tourmaline said:

this isn't fun for me anymore, i'm kind of feeling a bit bullied.

Sorry :( I didn’t mean it’s like that. I was trying to make a joke about me eating a chessboard.

Black Tourmaline

it's okay i'm autistic and i get confused but it seemed too personal.

35 minutes ago, Lichley said:

eating a chessboard

But i'm in for it uwu

now gimme the freshest chess boards or i will unleash the curse of the Karens upon your land

On 3/11/2021 at 12:24 AM, Black Tourmaline said:

it's okay i'm autistic and i get confused but it seemed too personal.

No it’s my fault, I wasn’t exactly clear about where I was going with the joke and it tied in too closely to something else unintentionally.

Black Tourmaline
Just now, Lichley said:

No it’s my fault,

nothing but love. i'm a fragile flower.

On 3/9/2021 at 11:27 PM, løvely said:

If you take two cakes and put them on top of each other you now have a single cake. The same applies to lasagna. I have decided that this is called Food Portion Fusion

Would you feel differently if after baking each lasagna, you froze one, and you kept one nice and warm, and then to stack them you plopped the ice block lasagna on top of the edible one? Is that still one lasagna? Or is that one lasagna ruining another, different lasagna?

On 3/9/2021 at 11:27 PM, løvely said:

A straw is an elongated cylinder with one hole that goes all the way through

So humans have an elongated cylinder that goes all the way through too, but we have 2 names for this one hole based on which end it is, just a thought

(And thank you everyone for your answers and for making this thread more interesting! Btw the correct answer is pokemon, the lions don't stand a CHANCE)

On 3/11/2021 at 12:58 AM, A User said:

But i'm in for it uwu

now gimme the freshest chess boards or i will unleash the curse of the Karens upon your land

The freshest of boards, the finest of woods. Only the best for you~

27 minutes ago, Lichley said:

The freshest of boards, the finest of woods. Only the best for you~

Thank u

Kitteη χ
  1. Two lasagni. (And I know that's not even close to the correct pluralization but it's more fun like that.) The layer of browned cheese at the top provides a clear separation between the two lasagni.
  2. At first I thought this was a stupidly easy question: Obviously the pokemon would win, since any ghost pokemon would be fully immune to the lions' normal-type moves, right? But this fails to take into account one key detail: Each pokemon can only take out a certain number of lions before running out of PP. Once this happens, they will be forced to struggle themselves to death until they faint. Thus the lions will win the superb owl.
  3. Cereal is soup (assuming it's with milk of course). It's a food item consisting consisting of liquid (with stuff in it) eaten from a bowl with a spoon. What more do you want?
  4. I say that water is wet. Really this is a matter of definition. (This is different from the above issue with cereal, since there are consistent definitions that would lead to water being either wet or not wet; There's no consistent definition for soup that excludes cereal but includes all other soups)
  5. I would do nothing and allow the five people to die. Not because I think that's what I should do, but just because I'm hella indecisive and afraid of conflict and thus avoid taking action on anything whenever possible, even when said inaction may have negative repercussions.
  6. A straw has one hole. And topologically speaking, straws are identical to both donuts and coffee mugs.
  7. Pineapple on pizza is delicious. Fight me.
  8. Dogs
  9. Cereal first, then milk
  10. I went with 3 for this one. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go with e or π, but neither of those were options, and 3 is the closest to both.
Unleash the Echidnas
On 3/8/2021 at 12:58 AM, Gifted With Singleness said:

I pull the lever. The problem never says that the one person is tied up, so it is at least theoretically possible for him to escape. Also, if switching the lever was the wrong choice but you did it anyway, then you would be morally obligated to switch the lever back, a conclusion no one is willing to accept.

Hmm, why does no one ever ask how far apart the two tracks spread and where the people are? If they go wide enough before the people, throwing the lever when the switch is between the trolley's first and second bogie sends each end of the trolley down a different track and forces a derailment. If there are few people on the car or in the fork of the tracks this might be preferable.

EDIT: This is totally a thing, more often used to kill all six people.

DenshaDeD_ch01p16-17.png

• 10 months later...

i think i nailed 0 of those questions correct, thinking the answer isnt there or both, lasagna 2 or 1, its like trying  to dig half a hole ,  

1 billion lions are there 1 billion lions in the world  /??  soup of day or cereal killer question its like a maze ,, soup maybe 

is water wet ....if its in space it wouldnt be or if it in a jar it not wet until i need it to be wet , i no maybe just slippy 

runnaway trolley , health and saftey would be going ape and im not lever trained, maybe the universe will intervene 

straw i would say 0 but it wasnt there so 1 ... 2  if i answered 2 lasagnas but i didn't 

im dog person so cats there independent and rule the house

if cereals a soup i have to pour it first but cereal milk old ways is supposed to be heated up and boiled like porridge ....cereal 

pineapple pizza not for me i prefer cheese,  but why not unless the pine apple has allergies to pizza .. chem reaction 

Ludwig scales is for baldness alopecia ill go 1  10 would be ducan Goodhue .goodhew 

nice one on eating the chessboard i bet nobody saw that move coming quality, the unexpected has lesson 

On 3/7/2021 at 10:49 PM, Ace Of Dragons said:

The Internet's hardest questions???

I found them fairly easy.

Same

• 2 months later...

@dreamy

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived