AVEN survey

Brodertun

Right after Christmas (december 28 us nmy goal), Im going to post a general survey that AVEN members can take (We've spoken about this before, but I can't find the thread so I'm thinking it might have been lost in the bluehost problem).

So is there any question that any one thinks must be on the survey (beyond the obvious questions)?

SpirallingSnowy

damn you trip!!! i was going to do that lol that was my first thing i wanted to do as a new project team member :P

damn you trip!!! i was going to do that lol that was my first thing i wanted to do as a new project team member :P

Actually this is a pt project that was discussed about a month or two ago.

It ameks sense for me to coordinate because I have access to the full version of SPSS ( http://www.spss.com/index.htm ) so I can run detailed analyses on the survey results. I just had to learn the software before I began collecting the data. Otherwise everyone would get frustrated at the delay between data collection and results. Unfortunately the cheapest version of the software (student version) is $100 and I'm not allowed to share my copy, so I really can't have anyone help me enter the collected data unless they are on my computer or already own the software

As long as you remember to include all the questions that we were discussing in the previous thread, I'm fine. If you don't have a list of those somewhere, I'd be happy to repeat it all here.

The main thing is to make sure that the AS3s don't end up screwing up your data sample - either you should prohibit us from taking certain parts of the survey, or you should include a sexuality question to correlate things with.

As long as you remember to include all the questions that we were discussing in the previous thread, I'm fine. If you don't have a list of those somewhere, I'd be happy to repeat it all here.

The main thing is to make sure that the AS3s don't end up screwing up your data sample - either you should prohibit us from taking certain parts of the survey, or you should include a sexuality question to correlate things with.

I think I have all the questions. But when I run the correlations I can correlate the data with those who have selected (or not selected) that they are sexual.

* SS, Let me rephrase. It make sense for me to do all of the data collection because I have the fancy schmancy software. However, you and any one else are mnore than wlecome to help refine the survey questions to present a neat, clear and concise survey

SpirallingSnowy

Ok Trip :) would love to help with any of this stuff :)

* Does anyone mind if I wait two more days to put up the questions. I can hardly breathe or think straight, I'm so miserable.

I can put them up now but I've learned a logn time ago its best not to work when I'm like this.

Or maybe one of the healthy cohorts can take what we've done so far and put the survey up

Your health is way more important than AVEN surveys, Trip. Go right ahead.

health is always more important than online stuff anyday

SpirallingSnowy

I agree with Hallu and Goonie. Your health is wayyy more important *hugs* feel better soon Trip

I'm actually able to breathe at the moment, even though my nsal spray should be wearing off about now (and I've used it an extra day so i'm probably going to end up with the perpetual nosebleed I got from doing that two years ago)

I can actually make sound without screaming too, so maybe i'm lucky and I'm starting to get better???? I certainly hope so. If I keep improving I should have no problem getting the survey up by saturday afternoon (I work tomorrow)

Archived