hello :)

pizzahunter

hi, i'm new here! you can call me pizza, pizzahunter, or ink (working on a name lmao), anything is fine! i'm a teenager, and recently discovered that i'm asexual! :DD

i like a lot of things, a few of them are:
- listening to music

- watching tv shows (animes, comedies, etc.)
- cooking
- watching yt/streamers
- learning new languages

i hope i can make new friends here (i'm looking for some, actually), feel free to message me! :DD 

Welcome! May I ask what genre of shows / ytubers / streamers you watch? :) 

chocolate-chocolate+cake.jpg

4 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! May I ask what genre of shows / ytubers / streamers you watch? :) 

chocolate-chocolate+cake.jpg

thanks for the welcome! shows: i usually watch animes and american sitcoms (like i said) but i also enjoy dramas and cooking/baking reality shows! / youtubers: commentary youtubers! but i've been watching streamers' youtube content too! / streamers: among us and mc streamers! wbu, do you enjoy watching tv/yt/streamers too?

Katarina Gertje

Fellow ace teen here! Welcome to AVEN! 🎂🎂

2 hours ago, Katarina Gertje said:

Fellow ace teen here! Welcome to AVEN! 🎂🎂

thanks for the welcome! :D 

19 hours ago, pizzahunter said:

among us and mc streamers! wbu, do you enjoy watching tv/yt/streamers too?

Yeah I’ve been watching a bunch of Among us streamers and yt minecrafters atm. Mainly 5up, DisguisedToast, Grian, MumboJumbo and GoodTimesWithScar :) 

2 hours ago, Lichley said:

Yeah I’ve been watching a bunch of Among us streamers and yt minecrafters atm. Mainly 5up, DisguisedToast, Grian, MumboJumbo and GoodTimesWithScar :) 

ah, that's cool!! i also watch 5up and DisguisedToast. however, i mainly watch Sykkuno (for among us); do you watch him? for mc i'm pretty new to it, so i don't think i've heard those creators yet, but i'll definitely check them out!

20 hours ago, pizzahunter said:

ah, that's cool!! i also watch 5up and DisguisedToast. however, i mainly watch Sykkuno (for among us); do you watch him? for mc i'm pretty new to it, so i don't think i've heard those creators yet, but i'll definitely check them out!

Yeah I do, he comes up in a lot of Toast’s videos so I made sure to check him out. The real question is, which one of his simps do you prefer? :P 

7 hours ago, Lichley said:

Yeah I do, he comes up in a lot of Toast’s videos so I made sure to check him out. The real question is, which one of his simps do you prefer? :P 

hmm, i got to say, nowadays i prefer lud the most! :) sykkuno protection services! what about you? 

On 12/1/2020 at 7:59 AM, pizzahunter said:

hmm, i got to say, nowadays i prefer lud the most! :) sykkuno protection services! what about you? 

Corpse, although watching Toast, Corpse and Lud fight for Sykkuno’s attention in the one where Sykkuno is vouching for Impostor-Lud is hilarious :D 

On 12/2/2020 at 6:23 PM, Lichley said:

Corpse, although watching Toast, Corpse and Lud fight for Sykkuno’s attention in the one where Sykkuno is vouching for Impostor-Lud is hilarious :D 

hahaha, yes! i saw the impostor lud live and it was great! have you watched the one where they try out proximity vc? there was a clip where sykkuno just killed leslie and told dream & corpse "let's go boys". it was HILARIOUS

17 hours ago, pizzahunter said:

hahaha, yes! i saw the impostor lud live and it was great! have you watched the one where they try out proximity vc? there was a clip where sykkuno just killed leslie and told dream & corpse "let's go boys". it was HILARIOUS

Did you see the from 5up that came out on ytube today? The one where 5up and Wolfabelle are teamed and they kill on vitals and then a body is called claim there were on vitals and he just died - because he had just died on vitals where they killed him. That was hilarious 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2020 at 10:37 AM, Lichley said:

Did you see the from 5up that came out on ytube today? The one where 5up and Wolfabelle are teamed and they kill on vitals and then a body is called claim there were on vitals and he just died - because he had just died on vitals where they killed him. That was hilarious 😂

hey! sorry for the late reply. i don't think i saw that but i'll watch it tomorrow. that sounds hilarious tho! have you seen the 5up - yvonne saga? 

On 12/6/2020 at 3:44 AM, ZCE said:

I used to watch quite a bit of Mumbo Jumbo. I quit when he started putting up "CONSIDER SUBSCRIBING?" in the middle of his videos.

It's nice to hear that there are other Minecraft enthusiasts on here.

Yeah those can get pretty annoying, but I still like his content myself. 

Always good to see fellow Minecrafters :D 

10 hours ago, pizzahunter said:

hey! sorry for the late reply. i don't think i saw that but i'll watch it tomorrow. that sounds hilarious tho! have you seen the 5up - yvonne saga? 

Yeah it’s really funny. Especially since 5up gets so nervous when cornered you can hear it in his voice 😂

11 hours ago, Lichley said:

Yeah it’s really funny. Especially since 5up gets so nervous when cornered you can hear it in his voice 😂

hahahhaha ikr i love it so much. and when yvonne confronts him after he just kills her in front of everybody 🤣 that stream was really fantastic! do you watch the streams, videos, or both?

On 12/1/2020 at 9:05 PM, KikoTheMagicCat said:

Welcome to AVEN, I’m sure you’ll have a great time here! :cake:

omg sorry this is so late, i didn't see it :( but thank you! 

11 hours ago, pizzahunter said:

hahahhaha ikr i love it so much. and when yvonne confronts him after he just kills her in front of everybody 🤣 that stream was really fantastic! do you watch the streams, videos, or both?

I struggle to get the time to watch the streams so mainly just the YouTube stuff. University is tough y’know :P 

On 12/21/2020 at 8:28 AM, Lichley said:

I struggle to get the time to watch the streams so mainly just the YouTube stuff. University is tough y’know :P 

ahhhh i completely understand! i can somewhat relate to that. 

• 2 weeks later...
NickyTannock

A very belated welcome to AVEN! And Happy New Year!

It's a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and even though I'm so very late welcoming you, here's a "Pepperoni Pizza" cake,

https://cakesdecor.com/cakes/230654-pepperoni-pizza-cake
utidzdfmxbvaijszqdfh.jpg

Archived