안녈하세요.

저는은영입니다.

한극말공브하요.

한극에갈겨요. Actually, this week!

Asexual 한극사람있어요?

• 2 months later...
Lord Happy Toast

안녕하세요,

저는 한국어를 배우는 에이섹슈얼한 남성입니다. 에이섹슈얼 한 한국인이 저보도 설명 할 수 있어도 그런 사람이 이 포름에 없는 것 같아서 질문 있으시면 제가 아는대로 이야기 할 거예요.

...I don't speak a word of Korean, but the chorus I'm in at my school is singing a SSA arrangement of 'Arirang.' It's so beautiful... :D :cake:

• 2 months later...

I'll be learning Korean this year at uni (I'm studying to be a primary school teacher).

At the moment my Korean is limited to the knowledge of the alphabet and a few words.

It's not cool.... my brain is going to drop out......

Seriously, At least it's better than having to learn chinese or something. There are people at my uni that have been learning chinese for more than 4 years and still literally can't read a chinese news paper.

Hate to tell you this, then...

I found Chinese easier. At least the Korean alphabet is fast to pick up, so if you're just worried about reading a newspaper, that should be fine...

If you need a learning buddy, though, I will gladly help you out!

You found Chinese, a pictorial alphabet, easier than a phonemic alphabet???

My god I sit in awe of your mighty brain!!

When I started reading Korean and Chinese I wondered why more Asians doing have glasses.... so small!

• 1 month later...

I know a little Korean :) Just a bit.

I found out it had some grammar and vocab in common with Japanese, so I decided to study it.

You found Chinese, a pictorial alphabet, easier than a phonemic alphabet???

My god I sit in awe of your mighty brain!!

When I started reading Korean and Chinese I wondered why more Asians doing have glasses.... so small!

Can I be a bit of a language geek/linguist here for a minute?

A writing system is just a reflection of the language. The language itself is the spoken form. There are many languages without writing systems. A language is not defined by its writing system (or lack of one) in a linguistic perspective.

Chinese is easier to learn than Korean from English (In my opinion, anyway).

The Korean writing system is easier to learn than the Chinese writing system.

BUT... I think overall, I found Chinese easier. The writing system is not SO hard, it's just different. The characters are made up of radicals, and sometimes they give you hints about the word's meaning or sound or both. And if you learn it well, without rushing, it's not so hard.

Stay tuned for the further chronicles of Lisa the Nitpicky Language Geek, when she explains that Chinese has no "alphabet", that she doesn't have any sort of mighty brain, and where she geeks out in multiple languages. :ph34r:

• 2 years later...

반갑습니다. 이 사이트를 알게 된 건 좀 오래 되었지만 오늘 정식으로 가입하고 글 써봐요.^^

한국에 살고 있는 83년생 여자입니다.

일러스트를 공부하고 있구요...

한국분들이나 한국어 공부하는 분들과 대화하고 싶네요~

Lord Happy Toast

안녕하세요? 저는 언어학을 국부 하는 미국인이예요. 지금 미국에서 사는데, 3년전에 한국에서 살았아요. 저는 83년생 남자입니다. 왜그런지 모르는데 AVEN에는 한국말을 하는 사람들이 별로 없는 것같아요. 더 많이 있으면 좋겎어요.

안녕하세요? 저는 언어학을 국부 하는 미국인이예요. 지금 미국에서 사는데, 3년전에 한국에서 살았아요. 저는 83년생 남자입니다. 왜그런지 모르는데 AVEN에는 한국말을 하는 사람들이 별로 없는 것같아요. 더 많이 있으면 좋겎어요.

한국에 무성애자 개념이 소개된 것이 최근이라 그럴거에요. 한국 무성애자 그룹은 거의 없거든요. 소수의 무성애자들이 익명사이트에서만 활발히 얘기를 하고 있어요.

Archived